Chapter 3.

Ashton

"Damn, our neighbor's fit." Calum said after a second of watching her. He wasn't wrong, though.

I turned and gave him a glare. I don't know why I did it; I mean it's not like I like her or anything like that. I just met her a few hours ago and I've already seen that she's definitely not what I thought. And beside she might even have a boyfriend or might not be into guys in that way. Even as I thought this, the ache in my stomach was growing. I swear this wasn't how I wanted my time her to start off like.

"But she's a librarian, she not supposed to be fit." Michael exclaimed, pulling me back into the conversation. For what he was saying, I had to agree. As stereotypical as it sounds.

The girl we met in the library was shy; this girl however, was walking with confidence and sass. Granted both girls had the same hair and body. I did however notice that both girls (if they were not the same person) were beautiful in their own way.

"Dude, you're staring and I'm pretty sure she saw you." I snapped my head at the sound of Luke's voice. A blush started to creep up my cheeks as I thought about being caught staring. 

All three of them were leaning as far away from the window as possible making it even more obvious of the fuck up I had just made. Thank guys, you all are the best.

"Yeah, she definitely saw you staring. Does Ashton have a little crush on our neighbor?" Calum teased along with Michael. "Going after an older woman Ash, I didn't think you had it in you."

Both of them wiggled their eyebrows at me, making Luke laugh too. I just stood there, unamused by the three of them. Stop picking on me, I don't like her.

"I don't even know the girls name so how could I fancy her?" I told them. They stopped what they were doing and gave me a look. Clearly not liking the answer I gave.

"Why not go over tomorrow and find out? I mean, it's not like she'll bite your head off or anything." Luke commented after he thought about it. What he said made Michael crack up and I'm pretty sure I knew why.

"Oh she probably would. Earlier he said she looked to be around sixteen and when she said she was twenty she snapped at him. To be fair, though, she was dressed in a jumper, jeans, and those fuzzy boots that most girls are wearing religiously now." He shrugged his shoulders at his own statement.

I ignored his comment and instead focused on what Luke said. I guess going over tomorrow and talking to her would work. I did think that introducing ourselves would be good a good idea now didn't I?

"Tomorrow, I'll go over and talk to her. I mean, it can't hurt to at least get to know our neighbor." As I said it I couldn't help but to think about what could go wrong.

If she does have a boyfriend, he could answer the door. Her father could answer it, and then I could make a total ass out of myself. Yeah a lot of things could go wrong tomorrow.

Great.

Courtney

I had a feeling that the new neighbors would've been at least one of the new guys that were in the library this morning, and I was right. Oh well, I've got other things on my mind at the moment.

Blake and I have been dating for about two years but lately our work schedules have kept us apart for a couple weeks. The last time I spoke with him was last night but the last time we were together had been a week ago and to say I was ready to have him in my arms again was an understatement.