Chapter 34.

Courtney’s P.O.V*

I sat on the couch, watching them weird boys perform from the dressing room. They were almost done with their set, only having to do two more songs. They were having a blast up there, going from microphone to running around and singing their hearts out. It was quite wonderful to watch.

Sadly, tonight would be the last time I would get to see them perform for a while, I was heading to West Virginia; wanting to spend some time with my dad before going back to England with Jessica.

It was still weird, though, to talk to Jessica and know that our mother and father were dating; or at least I found it weird. I never saw it coming. Jessica, however, thinks it’s pretty cool, and has called to find out my input on the situation. I told her the same thing I told Ashton, as long as he’s happy than I am happy.

“So you’re leaving tonight?” I looked up, seeing Harry in the doorway, in his first outfit.  I smiled at him, nodding my head at his question.

“Yeah, I’m going back to visit my dad and then heading to England.” He came inside the room, sitting on the couch in front of me.

“The lads and I enjoyed having you with us, it was quite a laugh.” I snorted, causing him to laugh as well.

On the plane ride from New York to Canada I had to sit beside Michael and lucky me, it just had to be one of those days where I couldn’t stand him. Anything he would say or talk about, I would snap at him for. The One Direction guys thought it was quite funny when we went out to dinner and I had told Michael to shove it.

Of course, I was crying at the end of the night because I felt like he hated me, which he didn’t. But needless to say, they all got a good laugh out of my annoyance with Michael.

“Yeah, y’all had a laugh at my mood swings.” He grinned, shaking his head.

We sat in silence for a minute, watching the guys sing Amnesia.

“You watching the Packer game Thursday?” I randomly remembered him talking about it the other week when we were at the Jets stadium.

“Of course, you?” I shrugged.

“Depends on what I’m doing.” He nodded, looking back to the television and seeing that their set was done.

“I better go, they’re probably looking for me. I hope you have a nice flight tonight.” I thanked him, smiling as he gave me a hug. He smiled at me once more before heading to the door.

“Have a good show.” I told him as he slipped outside.

I sat in silence for a moment, turning the television off before standing up. As I did so I felt a slight bit of pain in the middle part of my stomach. I rubbed over it, sighing as Braxton has decided to become active again. That’s all he knows how to do, is kick me while it’s late, or sit on my bladder so I have to pee every few minutes.

I stretched out my arms as I walked around the halls, looking at the different articles and pictures about the stadium that were on the wall.  I stopped to look at one when a pair of arms wrapped around my shoulders. I peered behind me, seeing Ashton’s curly hair.

“What are you doing babe?” Ashton asked, I had then noticed that his whole body still sweaty from the show. I cringed, pulling out of his grasp.

“Just walking around, waiting for you.” I laced my fingers through his – them being the only thing I touch since he was covered in sweat- as we walked back to the dressing room.  As we entered, Luke and Calum stood in the middle of the room, both looking at Calum’s phone.