Chapter 24.

Courtney's P.O.V.

I stood in the hotel's bathroom staring at my reflection in the mirror. It was still me; blue eyed, weirdly colored hair me but there was a difference now. Jessica and Ashton both said that you couldn't tell I was pregnant, both of them lying to the fact that there was more than a slight raise to my stomach now. Sure if you didn't know there was a baby growing in there than you might just think I had just gained weight.

I traced over my stomach, feeling the softness of my skin. The very noticeable curve only made it seem much more real that I was going to be a mom.

"Courtney?" Ashton's voice called from our shared bedroom.

"Yeah Ash?" I jumped, pulling my loose fitting white shirt over my head. It was quite simple in design but it was made in a much nicer way that made it seem better than a regular shirt.

"Are you almost ready?" His voice became clearer as he neared the bathroom door. I gave myself on last glance in the mirror, looking at how the shirt was a good cover up of my bump.

"Yeah, I'm coming out now."  I told him, taking a deep breath and releasing it before opening the door.

Ashton leaned against the door frame, smiling at me. I looked down, blushing slightly.

"You look beautiful." He stood up, pushing himself off the wall that he was previously leaning against.

"Thank you." I said smiling shyly at him, noticing that what I had on was really simple.

"Shall we head out?" He asked. I nodded my head, grabbing my shoes and slipping them on. We walked out the door in silence, heading into the elevator.

"Where are we going?" I asked, anxious of where he was taking me on this date. Ashton grinned at me again, pulling me out of the elevator doors once they opened.

"I thought that we could have a look around, maybe get some ice cream?" I looked at him smiling like an idiot at the fact that it was so simple and I loved that. I was never into the dinners or movies; I loved being simple when it came to doing stuff.

As we walked through the lobby to the main doors I noticed that there was literally no fans in sight; surprising me a lot.

"We didn't really say that we were going to be in Adelaide longer so they think we are on our way to England." Ashton spoke.

I looked at him fun, wondering how he knew what I was thinking; unless I spoke out loud, which I most likely did. Ash and I walked along the sidewalk in a comfortable silence. I looked up, watching where I was going before glancing at Ash and smiling.

"Thank you for earlier." He glanced at me, raising his eyebrow; confused on what I was thanking him for.

"What did I do this morning?" He asked obliviously. I smiled, looking at the side of his face as he thought about it. He shook his head, still not figuring it out.

"I know that my stomach is bigger than what you and Jessica let on this morning." He half smiled, knowing what I was thanking him for.

I looked at him, noticing the beach behind him.

"I didn't want you to worry. It was only is and I want you to be comfortable with us, with this." I smiled at him, thinking that that was a really sweet thing of him to do. I kissed his cheek, thanking him again.

"Come on, let's get some ice cream." He said before leading me over to a building that had a couple of tables and chairs on the outside for people to sit and eat.  Since it was late, the place wasn't really busy; except for the few kids that were inside.