Chapter 19.

Courtney

I hated this. I hated lying to everyone about why I was always not feeling well or didn't feel like doing anything; it wasn't right but it was also something I had to do. Every morning, waking up and feeling sick and then having absolutely no sleep, while cramped on a small bus was definitely not fun. Thankfully the boys were back in the states and we were close to my home; if you call being a state away close. I was heading home today, by plane from Pittsburgh to Elkins, on a mission.

I was debating on if I should tell Blake. I already knew that I had to tell my dad but I was still skeptical to tell Blake. We've not spoken in weeks and I didn't want to force something onto him. Before I left I talked with Liz and Cal, asking if I should tell him or not; both of them giving me two different answers.

Liz definitely thinks I should tell him, since it is his child, while Cal's a bit more cautious of the situation. He thinks that I shouldn't tell him because it'd be him denying it and saying he wants no part of the baby's life. Even though I was praying he wouldn't be like that, I had a feeling that Calum might be right about Blake's reaction. Still it's half of his child too and he deserves to at least know that he has a baby on the way; even if he thinks otherwise.

Over the speaker, which was above my head, came the captain's voice telling me, and the few other passengers, to fasten our seat belts and put our seats in an upright position because we would be landing soon.

I breathed slowly, clipping my seat belts together, as the plane started descending. Flying wasn't a favorite thing of mine, especially now that I had a little baby inside me making me feel like complete shit as it is.

When the plane touched down and we were able to get off, I unbuckled my seat belt, standing up so I could stretch out. As soon as I had my small carry-on bag, I was off the plane and heading through the terminals to the main part of the airport. Thankfully, before my flight I had called James to come and pick me up.

I was grateful for his help because he's the only one who knows I was returning today; well he really doesn't know why just yet. I figure I can tell him sometime soon and he can help me figure things out a bit more.

"Court?" A voice, which I instantly knew was James, called out from behind me.

My body turned around only to be immediately pulled into a hug. I grinned as I felt him pick me up. It felt nice having something familiar around.

"You're seriously never allowed to leave again." He rushed out quickly as he placed me down on the ground. I rolled my eyes at him playfully, a slight laugh escaping my lips.

"Aw James, I've got to go back! I'm here until tomorrow though so we have some time to hang out." I told him as we began to walk out the exit. Since I only had a small bag with me since I was only going to be here until tomorrow; the boys were bringing my other bags tomorrow as they came to pick me up.

"I know, I just really miss you when you're gone. How about we get something to eat to celebrate you being back? I'm literally starving over here." He complained to me. I laughed as I opened the passenger's door to his can and climbed in.

"Actually, I need you to take me to the hospital first. They called me yesterday to remind me of some appointment they have me scheduled for." I lied smoothly, putting my seat belt on. I really didn't have an appointment but I did need them to confirm the pregnancy. That was one thing Liz told me to do once I was home that way I can start learning about what's to come.

"Yeah, sure; is everything okay, though?" He asked, starting his car and backing out of his parking spot.

"Just another check-up I'm guessing." I lied again, thinking of whatever came first. I knew that the hospital didn't really do appointments but I couldn't tell him that I was going to see my gynecologist. Not only would he be embarrassed he would also ask too many questions.