Epilogue

Epilogue.

The years passed by while Ashton and I watched Braxton grow up into a stunning little boy. And as he grew so did the band; selling out arenas and playing multiply shows. With the rising success their fan-base was sure to enlarge as well.

They went to places people only dreamed of going and did wonderful things.

Through it all Ashton stuck around, keeping his word of not leaving again. He stuck around through the birthdays, fights, and distance.  Though there actually wasn't that much distance between us since Braxton and I went on tour with them any chance we could.

All of the guys had grown fond of Brax, wanting him around to see him grow up. Well it was either that or they grew tired of Ashton's complaints of us not being around.  It would always be that he would leave for tour and about three weeks later one of the others would call and beg us to save them. 

We went with them for as long as I could until Braxton had to stay and do schooling. It was weird not having them around for the first few months but after a while I had gotten the hang of everything.

As Braxton turned five, Ashton had proposed to me and asked to officially become Braxton's dad. I was extremely happy as I would finally have that family of my own that I wanted.

The planning of the wedding happened fairly quickly and put an enormous amount of stress on my shoulders but add on the adoption papers and trying to get Blake to corporate just added to the work load.

A year, June twenty fifth, after Ashton proposed we were married. It was a small intimate wedding on the beach in Australia. Neither of us wanted something big for a ceremony or reception.

It was late in the evening when we said I do; the sunset was cast behind us causing a perfect scene for our first picture of us kissing as a married couple.  For our honeymoon we decided to take a week to Hawaii.

As hard as it was, Braxton went and spent that week with Austin, Rachael, and Elliot. The whole week went by really fast as we took our time walking around Honolulu and spent the time just with each other.

The month after we got back from our trip, the adoption officially went through making Braxton officially an Irwin.

Although that wasn't the only thing we were celebrating that month either.

Luke and Jessica had become parents for the first time to a little girl named Claire Nicole. She was an adorable little baby with her dark hair in a mass of curls on top of her head and a similar profile to that of her dad's.

Michael and Calum would always try to steal her from me whenever they were around but she's become my little niece and doesn't like being away from me too well.  They were all so cute and a lovely family.

They were married and starting a family as Michael had just found a girl who was quite the opposite of him.  She was so calm in looks and style that no one really knew how they had found each other. Although we all took to her pretty well.

I'm not for sure but it must have been about nine months of dating before Michael had asked her to marry him.  Everyone was so happy for them, me especially since I had watched girls come into their lives for all the wrong reasons.

Natalia was the shiest girl I've ever seen or met.  To this day they're still happily married and as for kids, well to them they're not trying but if it happens then they are fine with it.  I think they'd be the perfect parents. Although it is Michael we're talking about so his kids could grow up with multiple hair colors and the latest gaming consoles.

Calum, well he's been floating about for a little while. He didn't really want to settle down back then when everyone had someone else. We all felt bad about having our partners while he was still flying solo.