Harry

Harry Styles-

Leader of the Barbour pack.

His father constantly bugging him about getting a mate. Saying he is old enough now and should have one.

Harry thinks 22 is still quite young to commit and mate someone. But being the Alpha of the pack, you are always stronger with a mate.

Harry doesn't like anyone he sees, none are his type. And his father keeps bringing female omegas to the pack house. Then is surprised when Harry doesn't like any of them, but Harry likes males. Male omegas are not very common, at least in most packs, but they also aren't rare.

Now male Luna's are extremely rare. Gay is accepted, but not common, at least not in Harrys pack.

He doesn't want to mate yet. Of course he wants to have a mate some day and have pups with him, but not yet. His father has other plans however, Harry could get the Alpha of the pack title stripped from him, if he doesn't mate it two months. His father even cut courting out, said that any wolf would be happy to be with the leading Alpha, and that Harry doesn't have to love who he will be bonded with. Harry doesn't feel the point of mating if you don't love the wolf you are mating.

The young Alpha doesn't know how he is going to do it.