Chapter sixteen

"So you and Alpha seem quite close" Cara stated as the watched their pups play in puddles from a recent rain storm.

Louis looked at her like she had grown a couple extra heads "What are you on about? He talks to me just as much as anyone else."

"He doesn't, he's always talking to you, in the past three years he's probably said five sentences to me."

Louis scuffed "You're lying"

Cara denied with a light shake of her head "Im not"

"You are"

"Am not"

"Are too"

"A– why are we arguing like two year olds? Anyway he's obviously taken a liking to you"

Louis rolled his eyes "Maybe because Im one of the two omegas that are male here and he's gay."

"So he is gay?" Cara asked for confirmation

"Yeah, was I not supposed to say that" the man bit his lip nervously. What if he wasn't supposed to say anything and now Alpha will kick him out of the pack.

"Louis, it's very obvious he's gay"

"I didn't think he was" Louis mumbled

"You're just oblivious" cara stated

"Hey! I take high offense to that" Louis exclaimed

"I meant it in a good way?" Cara said, but it came out as more of a question

Louis laughed "I love you"

"I love you too babes, but we should really see what the two pups are up to"

"Its Apollos birthday in two days innit?"

"It is, we usually don't do much other than have dinner with the head family"

"He can hang out with Cam this year though, those two always get in some sort of trouble" Louis laughed once again, as he watched his pup climb into a hole in a tree, with the help of Apollo of course. it must have been a tree house of some sort.

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Im sick... but Ima still update, they will just be boring ass chapters. Okay? Okay! Good 😊