Chapter fifteen

"Where did you go yesterday ?" The Alpha asked as they ate their lunch. It was only Alpha, Louis, and Cameron in the dining hall, since Louis hadn't been eating and neither had Cameron, Harry scheduled their lunch a bit later and asked the omegas who cooked that day to make a bit of soup for them.

"The park" Louis replied as he fed a spoonful of soup to Cameron who was in a high chair

"Why? you didn't want to see the one who put you and Cameron through pain die?" Harry said. That was the most brutal and odd thing Louis has heard him say, and it made him furrow his brows in disgust.

Louis shook his head "No Alpha I didn't, I didn't ask for that, especially when the other two walked up, I didn't want that, I feel awful, they died all because of me. Me not being able to defend myself, me being too stupid and ugly to get a mate, they had been with this pack forever, I got here two months ago. People will miss them, and I caused them that pain of missing someone they love."

" you didn't cause it, you didn't ask for them to not like you guys, you didn't ask for my father to take Cameron, you can defend yourself, and you most definitely aren't ugly nor are you stupid. I love having you in the pack, Cara and Kendall love having you here, and others, people like you here Louis, some just can't accept change, and thats their fault. My father didn't like that I took a liking towards Cameron, he didn't like that I took a liking towards you, he didn't like when I told him I am gay, he didn't like that I wouldn't accept any of the mates he wanted me to have, and he didn't like that I am Alpha. Its all his fault Lou, not yours, now don't cry, you're to pretty to cry love" Harry said as he pulled Louis into a hug

"Im sorry" Louis apologized, wiping his tears the best he could whilst trying to hug the man back.

"You have nothing to be sorry about, now go spend time with your son, you both missed each other" Harry smiled releasing Louis from his grip, wipig the few tears that were still making their way down his face.

Louis nodded and did just that. He took Cameron back to the park and this time played with him. The two built a huge sandcastle that Cameron ended up falling onto, then they played on the slide and swings, then Cameron went back to the sandbox and played with some toy trucks until he was ready for his nap.

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

ITS SHORT I KNOW!!! Dont kill me! Please!

But i though i could update and thank you all SO MUCH for how well this book is doing, in the last two days we went up 3k views. I couldn't be any more grateful for you all.

If I dont update all too often or long chapters, my phone has a virus of some sort I think. It just randomly shuts off and goes right to my login screen, it closes all my apps I use on me, and my stuff all disappears, all my notes I had for my books are currently gone and ALL of my photos. But they do reappear, but then disappear again. So I dont know whats happening. Hope you all can put up with it for a little while until I figure out how to fix it.