Chapter thirteen

Harry noticed the boy was still breathing, his breaths were shallow, but they were they. The pup looked severely dehydrated, which was an awful look.

The small pup let out a few short breaths before he opened his eyes a tiny bit squeaking out a tiny word "papa?"

"Not yet baby, I'll take you to your papa, dont worry." The Alpha said as he picked the boy up

Harry was so relieved that Cameron is safe and alive, he looks malnourished now and definitely dehydrated, though he must have been getting enough water to keep him going. Most likey the boy was drinking from a pale that has water in it, the pale is in the corner of the room, set there because the room leaks and it catches the water, is it the safest to drink, probably not, it's probably got some rust in it, but it kept Cameron alive.

Harry quickly ran upstairs and handed the boy to Liam who was quick to look after him.

"He will be okay, just needs water, food, and a medication, just to clean his body from something he had drank or eaten and from sitting in his own waste."

"Can we bring him back to Louis?" The Alpha asked

"I want to put a drip in him first, it will make him look healthier and wont scare Lou as much."

"So by Monday he can go back then?" Harry asked

"Definitely, just make sure no one tells Lou hes here, he himself is ill so I don't want him to come over here."

"Okay, no problem. You do what you need to and Ill go deal with my father" He patted Liams shoulder and left the room

-

Harry found himself stood in a room with his father who was tied to a chair. He had a frown on his face, he remembered when his father was so nice and caring, then his son left, and his other son came out as gay, completely and utterly gay. After that his father turned rude and evil. He just hasn't been the same since.

The young Alpha let out a slightly shaky breath "Im not going to throw you out of the pack, you were a head Alpha and Im not that stupid, instead we'll just kill you here."

"You wouldn't do that to your mother" Desmond smirked, knowing he got away with it

"I'll help her though the small pain, it's better than having you destroy our pack and Im sure she will agree." Harry said making his fathers smirk falter for a second before he grinned even wider

"You wont go through with it, you're not strong enough."

-

"Louis?" The alpha knocked on the mans door

"Alpha! Did you find my baby" The man asked straight away

"Im sorry" Harry started

"No, please tell me your lying, please" Louis begged eyes filling with tears

The Alpha shook his head "You didn't let me finish"

"Im sorry Alpha" Louis apologized looking down

The alpha nodded and continued back to what he was saying "Im sorry it took us so long, Liam is just doing a tiny check up on him in the other room"

Louis' eyes lit up, he threw the covers off of his body and tried getting up"Im going to go see him"

"No you're not" Harry denied pushing the sick man back onto the bed.

Louis gave him a look like he had gone mad"What?" He asked incredulously

"You're sick as well, you need to stay in bed"

Louis stuck his bottom lip out pouting, tears gathering in his eyes once again."But my baby"

"I'll go get him yeah?"

"Please" The omega whispered

Harry patted the omegas knee before standing "I'll be back"

Louis nodded in return, watching Harry walk out of the room
-
"Do you want to go see papa Cam?" Harry asked

"Papa!" Liam had Cameron hooked up to a few tubes and IVs the last 18 hours, the boy was very obviously feeling better.

"C'mere then" Harry said holding out his hand for the pup

"Otay" Cameron hopped off of Liams lap and made his way to Harry, grabbing the mans outstretched hand in his own.

"Now you have to be careful papa is sick" Harry explained to the boy

Cameron looked up at him "Why he sick?"

"He missed you so much, that he got himself ill"

"Poow papa" Cameron said, obviously trying to say poor. Harry opened the door to Louis' room and let the pup run in.

"Papa!" He exclaimed in excitement. He was a two year old pup separated from his father.

Louis grabbed his pup and hugged him, quite tight, making sure he wouldn't just disappear again, but not tight enough o hurt him."Cam! My baby! I love you so much, Im so sorry for not watching you careful enough, my poor baby"

"Why you cwyin' papa?" Cameron asked as he wiped some of his fathers tears away with the palm of his hands, making Louis let out a watery laugh.

"They're happy tears love, Im so so so very happy to see you. My baby boy. Im never letting you out of my sight again.
Louis cuddled with Cameron a while until the boy fell asleep.

"Where did you find him?"

"In the main house" Harry answered, turning a bit pink, embarrassed he didn't find him sooner.

Louis glared at the Alpha who got even pinker turning a light red shade "And you couldn't smell him in there"

The alphas face turned completely red, he scratched the back of his neck out of complete and utter embarrassment "No he smelt like an Alpha"

"Who took him, because I know he didn't walk over there" Louis asked, a hint of sass making its way through in the sentence.

"Um my father, don't worry his execution is scheduled to happen in two days" Harry said quickly

"What! Execution!" Louis sputtered

"Well yeah, we can't have that happening again, and we can't just kick him out of the pack, he was a head Alpha, he would get lone wolves together and attack us, execution is the only choice."

"Your mother?" Louis questioned. This whole situation makes him anxious

Harry shrugged "The pain wont be so bad, they're not actually breaking the bond, the mark with just fade with my fathers heartbeat."

"Oh, as long as Cam doesn't go missing again" Louis said squeezing his sleeping pup a bit.

"I assure you he won't" Harry promised. Remember, don't promises you can't keep.

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

YOU DID IT!!! Woohooo!

Hope this chapter was good enough. Leave comments on what you thought of it :)

25 votes and 20 comments for the next chapter