Ch. 46: Moving On

Enjoy! 

Things got worse after Priscilla told Elvis that she was seeing her karate instructor, Mike Stone. The whole situation was chaos because Elvis admired Stone as a karate master. Now, he blamed himself for forcing Priscilla to take karate lessons with her future lover. He pushed her into Stone's arms, and thinking about it made him rage with anger.

Elvis: "I can't believe she's seein' Mike Stone! I should of known, that bastard was shady. I wanna get a hold of that son-of-a-bitch and rip him to pieces."

Me: "That's ridiculous, Elvis. Look, it's normal to feel jealous when someone you love is in the arms of someone new... especially the karate instructor you use to like. But she's trying to move on and live a normal life! That's what your doing at the moment with Skylar. I know if Priscilla learned that you were already in a relationship in January, she would be a little jealous."

Elvis: "It's normal for me to be datin' someone. It's not normal for Cilla to be dating someone, especially him. Him! Just makes me sick thinking about it."

Me: "Just focus on your career and Lisa right now... If you need to talk to Cilla about her new flame, then call her."

I helped him calm down and sink in the fact that Priscilla was choosing to move on. Elvis wasn't use to the fact that his the young girl he met at Germany and eventually married and seperated from was moving on. Priscilla truly devoted herself to Elvis, and possibly devoting so much to Elvis was part of the decision of the split.

William and I flew back to California on February 6th. James' football season just ended, and it was time to spend time with the whole family. I invited our families for a huge get together to catch up and see the changes happening with the children. I decided to invite Priscilla so we could talk. I didn't think that my family would ask her about Elvis and the family, but they did.

Mother: "Priscilla, how's Elvis and Lisa doing?"

Priscilla: "They're doing great. Lisa is growing up so quickly, and it's fantastic to witness it as a parent."

Mother: "I think everyone would love to see Lisa have a little sibling.. especially a baby brother!"

Priscilla: "Umm.. yeah. I-"

Madison: "Elvis' mini-me son? That would be adorable! However, you can't rush a couple to have a child when it's the wrong time."

Priscilla and I looked at each other, indicating that we both felt uncomfortable at the moment. No one knew about the seperation and pending divorce except for Elvis' family, Priscilla's family, Memphis Mafia, and I.

Throughout February and April, everyone was busy and doing their own thing. James, the children, and I had a photoshoot where we had 3 pages about our family. The children enjoyed the experience, especially Rita and Samantha. They were so interested and focused on the cameras. I believe this was when the girls' dream career was to be a model.

The latest movies I was in was The Godfather, which came out on March 24th, 1972. I played Sandra Colone in the film, and it recieved great reviews! It was one of the best films I starred in. My daughter Rita made a cameo in the film, and she enjoyed coming to set once in a while.

During a visit at Priscilla's place, I unexpectedly met Mike Stone. The Mike Stone who Priscilla was "in love" with, the man Elvis hated, and the man who was a mystery to me. He was respectful and had a nice personality. He didn't talk about karate very much, which was very surprising.

One quality Mike had that Elvis didn't was staying faithful. I believe that's why Priscilla took an interest in him besides his personality. He gave her the attention Elvis never gave her, and I was kind of happy that Priscilla found someone like Mike. We had a long conversation , and he became a little tense after he found out how I met Priscilla.