~Writer's Questions~

QUESTIONS FROM THE WRITER

Hi everyone,

I hope my dedicated readers of this story can take time and answer this brief questionnaire for me. I would also like to inform interested individuals on opening "job" opportunities and some news.

1) How do you see Lillian in the story? (Ex: Nice, Independent, Mean, etc)

2) Are you enjoying the story so far?

3) Do you like how Elvis is portrayed in this story? If so, great! If not, why?

4) Pro's and Con's of this story if there are any.

5) Would you want a sequel of this story written on Watt pad?

6) Suggestions for the writer?

7) IF you have been keeping up with the latest chapters in the story, do you like the outcome of the friendship of Elvis and Lillian?

["JOB" OPPORTUNITIES]

8) Anyone interested in being the EDITOR if a sequel is to be planned?

**I'm very busy with extra curricular activities and work, and would appreciate in

having an editor to go over my work and future ideas.

9) Creative Team (3)

In the near future, I will need three willing and creative individuals for any necessary future work or for the stories I'm writing. This is only when I have a writer's block.

10) Future co-writer

I have been asked by many if I would co-write some amazing work with them or vise versa. I would love to finish this story first, then begin working the process of another story.

NEWS: Many people suggest that I think about the possibility of maybe getting this story published. I'm thinking about it, but I would have to go through a MAJOR editing process and find a worthy publisher. I think it's best to keep this story for the fans on Watt pad, but give me your opinion.

TCB with love,

AshleyySantiago