Chapter 6

Note: So I posted a note, yesterday I think? saying that I would be uploading. Well I forgot to yesterday because I was reading The Hunger Games (which I actually really like) so I'm uploading today. I've decided to be very nice and give you all a triple upload, mostly because it's coming into exam season now and I don't know when I will be uploading since I really should be revising, when actually I'm reading, writing and listening to music. Oh well. Anyway please comment and vote and such so that I know what you all think, don't be afraid to give negative comments if you want, any feedback would be welcomed and I hope you enjoy the chapter my lovelies

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lila a female voice whispered and I recognised the voice instantly. I grinned to myself and closed my eyes relishing the sound of it.

"Mom" I whispered and opened my eyes to see her standing next to Wyatt. She smiled at me.

"Hello my sweet girl. How are you doing?" she asked, a smile playing on the corners of her lips. I frowned at her and sighed.

"How do you think I'm doing mom?" I replied, answering her question with one of my own. She grinned at me and Chris and Wyatt's grip on my hands tightened.

"Lila?" they both asked me at the same time and I looked away from my mom to look between the guys. They were frowning at me.

"Yeah sorry, err my mom's here" I stated and they smiled at me as I turned back to my mom and stared at her.

She was now joined by a large group of females, all of whom had similar features, such as the same smile or face shape or nose.

"Mom?" I asked and she smiled at me from the front of the group.

"Relax, we are here to offer you the advice that you need" she explained and I sighed at her while rubbing my temples.

"Is there anyway that you can make yourselves visible so we can all see you. I hate having to repeat myself" I said referring to the fact that I would have to repeat myself to the Halliwells to tell them what my mom had said. My mom nodded before all of the women closed their eyes. I saw a white glow come over their spirit forms and a sound that sounded like someone sighing in relief.

"Holy-!" Wyatt exclaimed and jumped as he saw them become visible. I smiled at him.

"Okay so why are you here? What do I need advice on?" I asked my mom but she shook her head and stepped to her left as an older woman walked forward.

"So you are Lila" she said and I nodded even though she wasn't asking me. The woman offered me a warm smile and I studied her intently.

Her hair was similar to mine and my mom's in that it was a fiery red that fell to her waist. Her face held a happy smile that matched the smile that each woman held and I felt as though I'd known each one for a long time, as though somehow I had a bond with them that went deeper. Each female wore some sort of outdated outfit, but the woman who was standing at the front of the group definitely had the oldest clothes on. She was wearing a floor length dress that cut in at the waist with a white fabric on the bottom of the dress that looked like an apron. In fact it looked like the dress that Melinda Warren wore in the picture we had of her in the attic, when she cursed a warlock into her necklace.

"I'm sorry but do I know you? You look so familiar but I don't think I've ever saw you before" I said to the woman who pursed her lips.

"Well Lila you should know me seeing as how we are family. I'm Harmon Melvyn" she said and I frowned.

Where had I heard that name before? Gosh I remember reading it as well when Wyatt, Chris and Mel officially became the Charmed ones when Chris and I became eighteen and Wyatt was nineteen. Obviously Mel was only fifteen back then and was still three years away from becoming a Charmed One but since Wyatt and Chris were both eighteen or older the Elders figured it was time to transfer the Charmed collective to the younger generation. Mel would be a Charmed One of course but she wasn't expected to go to the extent to fulfil her role what with being a minor, that's what I was for. Until the day where Mel became eighteen, I would fulfil her role on times that she couldn't make it, but I was always there at a vanquish just in case I was needed to pull power from the Charmed collective and help them. I found it quite strange though, if it wasn't for me and the bonds with Chris and Wyatt then the Elders would probably have had to wait until Mel became eighteen as well until Piper's children could fully become the Charmed Ones.