Chapter 18

Note: Okay so I'm uploading again after a few weeks of being inactive, sorry about that. There will be a few chapters that will be uploaded now- I don't know how many though, so please vote and comment and I hope you enjoy the chapter my lovelies.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How dare you!" I shouted as I stood in the doorway, deciding to vent my anger instead of reigning it in. Josey and Darien jumped before looking at me. Josey frowned before jumping to her feet and rushing over to me at sensing my anger, my sadness, and the betrayal that I was feeling.

"I specifically told you to leave the Halliwells to me, so what the fuck were you thinking infecting Chris? Chris of all people!" I screeched in anger, amazed at how high my voice went.

I felt Josey stiffen next to me and we both glared at Darien, whose face remained cool. He offered me a simple shrug.

"I figured that you wouldn't be able to get Chris to change so we infected him. At least this way you will still have his powers even if he is not literally here" Darien replied calmly. His calm only infuriated me more.

"I thought you trusted me Darien. Are you doubting my abilities?" I asked, feeling my left eyebrow rise. He shook his head at me.

"Of course not Lila, but I felt that your emotions for this witch would get in the way of your ability to turn him."

I bit down heavily on my lip to keep myself from really telling Darien what I thought of him at this point, and to reign my anger in so that I wouldn't kill him. His eyebrows quirked and I knew that he had felt my anger at him.

"Chris is- was- my fiancé, so he's more than just a witch to me. Need I remind you that I am also part witch. Now I specifically gave you and the rest of our group an order to leave the Halliwells alone, so that I could personally deal with them, yet you refused to obey that order" I said and frightened myself at how calm and cool my voice was, even though inside I was burning with rage. Darien gulped and nodded slowly.

"I'm sorry Lila but I thought I was helping you" he said and I flinched at his words.

I felt Josey's hands tighten around my arm as I felt my power bubble over, ready to be used should I call on it.

"Lila, no" she whispered and I could hear the fear in her voice. I sucked in a deep breath. I'd already lost my other best friends, I couldn't lose Josey to. She was all I had now, well apart from Silus. Then instantly I came up with an idea of how to help Chris, if I were in a cartoon I knew that a light bulb would've gone off above my head.

"Call Silus, Darien. I may just forgive you for what you did" I said and Darien shook his head.

"No" he whispered and I shook my arm away from Josey's grasp and walked so that I was standing in front of him.

"No?" I questioned feeling my anger boil over.

How dare the little rat disobey me! How dare he refuse to do as I asked when I was rightfully his leader! I let the anger rise and felt my blood boiling with power.

"How dare you refuse a command from me, when I am your superior. Call Silus. That is an order!" I shouted, feeling my power weigh down my words. Darien flinched at hearing the power of the command in my voice, and I realised at that point that the prophecy had made me even more powerful. Darien flicked his hand and I saw Silus shimmer into the room next to Josey.

"You called?" he asked looking intently at me as he saw as well as felt my anger.

"Lila, dear, what's wrong?" he asked and I gulped, opening my mouth to answer before my legs buckled beneath me.