Chapter 37

Finally we emerged in the tunnel and I shivered as we passed the cell that I had been kept in for a week while the demons had tortured me to get me to use my powers. Chris wrapped an arm around my shoulders when he saw me shiver, but we passed it, instead approaching the door at the end.

I took a deep calming breath as Harry opened the door and we walked through, while I gulped as I saw the table. Walking over to it I saw that the trays around the edge of the table were covered in dried blood, and even though the blood had long since dried I could still smell the coppery scent, as though it had just been freshly spilled.

"Lila?" Chris asked and I turned to see him hovering in the doorway.

"Don't worry it's safe to come in. I wouldn't turn this thing on even if I knew how to" I said and he nodded before hesitantly walking up to me, closely followed by Wyatt and Melinda. Mel gasped as soon as she walked through the door.

"Mel?" the boys and I said at the same time, before I rushed over to her, laying a hand on her shoulder.

"Are you okay?" I asked her, feeling worried for the younger girl, especially since I didn't want her thinking I was trying to harm her in any way. She nodded and gulped at the same time.

"Yeah there's just so much energy in this room. It's suffocating me and I can feel so much evil in just one small space. It's horrible" she said, eyeing up the large ball which was directly above. I nodded at her.

"I know Mel. Guys is there anything you can do about that thing?" I asked them gesturing to the ball and they nodded.

"Yeah I think so" Wyatt said and I nodded.

"Okay do it then" I said and they nodded at me before Wyatt, Chris and Melinda made a circle around the table.

I wasn't worried about the ball, because something told me that the diseases it once held were now gone. I'm assuming it was because this was Darien's department, and since there was no one here to provide the ball with disease, it had sort of died out.

Harry stood next to me by the doorway and we watched the Charmed Ones in amazement. I felt their power and envied the fact that they still had theirs before Wyatt shot his electrokinesis power and the ball shattered. Melinda held her hands up and the pieces of the ball froze, before Chris waved his arm and all of the pieces smashed into the wall. The same wall where Josey and I had stood, watching a witch getting infected just a few weeks ago. I sighed in relief when the ball was gone and sent grateful smiles at the Halliwells.

Harry walked over to the wall opposite where I was standing before he looked around for something. I grinned at him, knowing what he was looking for, because it was obvious that he'd forgotten I did this.

"Lila I believe this is your department" he said and I grinned at him.

I followed Harry and stood in front of the wall where Harry was waiting. This wall contained a door that none of the demons knew was here. I only found it because I'd had trouble sleeping one night and had come across it. The door was hidden to everyone but me since I was the one that put a rune of concealment on the door. I grinned at my brother before waving my hand at the wall. The door instantly appeared and we grinned at each other in excitement. It wasn't anything special just a simple wooden door with an iron handle. Harry went to walk forward and I held my hand up before focusing on the door.

"Reveal yourself and your contents to us. Let us pass" I ordered. Nothing happened and I sighed in frustration before laughing as I forgot that a symbol needed to be traced in the air.

"Wyatt, Mel, Chris come here please" I said and they walked forwards.

"Okay so I made this so that it would only open up to us. Harry and I were able to open it whenever we wanted but as soon as the battle began everything was shut down, waiting until all of us came here. I need you three to work with Harry on this part" I said and Wyatt nodded.