Chapter 16

"I don't know Josey, I mean I have to train" I said hesitantly at the idea that Josey had just voiced aloud. She shrugged at me.

"You really think I would come to you with an idea without clearing it with Darien first. Besides he thinks it's a great idea, and we all agree that you need time to yourself, though you have to study later, but you are free from any physical training for today" she said and I nodded slowly at her.

It's mind boggling to think that only three days have passed since my first training session with Darien and my sword Eythur. In those three days a lot of progress has been made on my part. I can now call Eythur without having to concentrate for too long, though it does take about half a minute for my sword to join me. Darien and I are also training at a normal speed and there is a sense of equality between us, because on the training ground Darien is just a teacher helping out a student with extra hours, and I have to admit that he's a great teacher.

Apart from my physical training I've been having sessions with Silus, Asher and Frederick, the three oldest demons within our circle, and the three demons with perhaps the most human names. We always joked about it though which was good. In these sessions they were teaching me about my demonic powers and I've learnt that I have more power than I thought.

Not only do I have the basic powers of shimmering and energy and fire balls but I also have abilities that allow me to inflict pain on anything with a wave of my hand, though I vaguely remember being able to do this when I was hurting Elizabeth. Also I can control lightening, though how that works I have absolutely no clue. I suppose it has something to do with the fact that my witch half controls the elements, since I suppose my powers have to be linked a way. Apart from being pyrokinetic, even more so than what I am when I controlled fire as a witch, I also have another power, the power of deflection. I remember reading about this power and that it used to be a 'witch's greatest defence against the forces of evil' until it was stolen from a witch by a warlock named Eames. Piper, Phoebe and Prue vanquished him but somehow the witch he stole the power from wasn't the only witch with this ability because my father had managed to steal this power from a different witch, and in doing so the power was passed down to me. According to Silus, Asher and Frederick I have much more to learn. At the moment we are working on my lightening and pyrokinetic abilities. It's actually very thrilling.

I also have lessons to help me with my witch powers, where I just focus on my elements, though these lessons sometimes consist of me just meditating, which helps thanks to the fact that I feel a lot more calmer than what I used to be.

"Lila" Josey said sounding frustrated and her voice startled me.

"Sorry Josey. Yes I think that sounds like a good idea and we deserve some girl time, since we are always surrounded by demons that happen to be male assholes" I said and we grinned before I rummaged through my closet, feeling the need to pick out my own clothes today.

My fingertips brushed against something silky and the fabric felt warm against my skin. I knew then that I had to wear whatever this was to go out in today but I nearly fell on the floor when I saw what it was.

The outfit was none other than a dress that when I held it against myself was knee length. It was actually made of silk.

"I think you should wear it Lila" Josey stated and I nodded, slipping it on over my head before looking at what she was wearing. I frowned slightly.

My dress was powder blue in colour and made of silk with jewels embroidered on the hem so that whenever I walked the jewels would sparkle. It looked like I had thousands of tiny diamonds sewn onto the bottom of my dress. The dress had no straps and this made me feel slightly exposed because I could feel the cold air brushing against my bare shoulders. There was a band, that was part of the dress, that ran below my bust, pushing my chest up and making my breasts seem slightly larger than what they usually looked like, not that I would know since I always wore baggy tops. Sighing I smoothed the dress down around my hips and felt the fabric hug my body in all of the right places, making me look curvier than usual.