Chapter 34

I remembered hearing Wyatt saying that everyone loved me and then black encasing my vision, so surely I should be dead? Instead I was standing in a room that was pure white. There were white columns dotted around, along with groups of people wearing golden robes, with the hoods up. They looked slightly like monks.

The one thing that was obvious was that it was so peaceful. I could feel the calm, and peace that was in this place and I felt at peace with myself. If this was the afterlife then it was a really good afterlife. I smiled at myself as I gazed around since it looked slightly familiar.

After I did a full turn I started as two robed figures made their way towards me. Shit, I don't think I'm supposed to be here, I thought, biting my lip. The two figures approached me before throwing back their hoods to reveal a male and a female.

The male had a sort of agelessness about him. He looked neither old nor young, though if I had to estimate I would guess that he was in his mid thirties. The only thing that gave his age away was his hair which was a light shade of silver, with little streaks of brown in. I guessed that brown was his natural hair colour. He had brown eyes and he smiled kindly as he saw me looking. I returned his smile before I felt his power. He was definitely powerful. I turned to the woman and saw that she had short, platinum blonde hair with hazel eyes and a beautiful smile, that would rival that of the Greek Goddess Aphrodite.

"Hello there Lila" she said and I smiled at her.

"Hello?" I replied hesitantly and the male smiled at me, obviously sensing that I was slightly worried.

"Don't worry Lila, we won't hurt you. In fact we are Elders" he said and I froze staring at him incredulously.

"You're Elders?" I asked. The male grinned at me.

"Yes, why is that so hard to believe?" he replied and I blushed before rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly.

"Well I thought you would be really old" I whispered and they both laughed.

"Well we're probably some of the youngest Elders here. I had my Elder powers when I was fourteen. Actually I'm sure Piper, Paige and Phoebe would remember me, they helped me when Piper was pregnant with Wyatt" he said and I grinned at him.

"Really? Cool" I said and he nodded.

"Oh I'm Kevin by the way, this is Caitlyn" he said and I nodded to each of them.

"I don't mean to be rude but why am I here? I'm dead so shouldn't I be in the afterlife or something?" I asked slightly confused and the two Elders nodded.

"Yes you are, but you are a special case. Firstly there are some people here who would like to see you" Caitlyn said and stepped to the side to reveal two women walking towards me. I grinned as I noticed the red hair that they both had. I couldn't tell who it was from this distance but the red hair told me all I needed to know, the two women would be someone from my family line.

They glided closer to me and I tilted my head at how effortlessly they walked. I noticed that the woman on the left was wearing a floor length dress, while the woman on the right wore a long top and shiny metallic silver leggings. I knew who the woman on the right was instantly and I grinned as they reached me.

"My darling girl" said my Mom, who was on the right. The shiny metallic leggings were a good look for her. She smiled at me, her eyes crinkling as she did so before she hugged me to her.

"Mom" I whispered, smiling into her shoulder before she pulled back and looked into my eyes.

"I am so proud of you baby girl" she said and I grinned.