Chapter 22

Wyatt's face became red with anger.

"How dare you do this Lila!" he boomed and I flinched at the sound of his voice. My eyebrows rose.

"What do you mean?" I replied and his face became crimson with his anger.

"We let you in here to help us with Chris, the guy that still loves you, and you repay us by bringing a demon here to kill us at when we are at our most vulnerable" Wyatt said and I rolled my eyes before my gaze landed on the blue potion vial that Silus was clutching tightly. He looked between Wyatt and I and I focused my attention back on a fuming Wyatt.

"Don't flatter yourself, if I'd have wanted you dead I would've done so already. He's here to help under my direct orders, so don't you dare accuse me when you have no clue what you are talking about" I replied, at the same pitch that Wyatt had used as I felt my anger grow. I felt Chris shrink at my voice and realised that my demonic power was growing.

Using Chris' fear as something to focus on I took a dozen deep breaths and felt the anger die down. I gestured at my can and it floated over again before I finished off the last couple of drops, the cold drink trickling down my throat helped me to gain control of my powers even more. I turned to look at Silus.

"Did you finish it?" I asked him and he nodded at me. I smiled and held up one finger. I knew it would be useless asking one of the Halliwells to collect the potion bottle off him, so I would have to do it myself.

"Okay Chris I'm going to move you again so try and relax if you can" I said gently and he nodded. I saw that he had calmed after my little outburst.

I lifted my hands once again and slowly Chris' body rose until once again he was slanted at an angle. I slipped out from underneath him before helping air to lower him back onto the couch. When his body touched the fabric he didn't cry out as I had expected him to. I touched his hand and stretched quickly, as the feeling in my legs returned. I hadn't realised how much time had passed while Chris had been lying on me, and in that time my legs had gone numb, along with my butt.

I made my way over to Silus and he placed the potion bottle in my outstretched hand.

"And you're sure this will work?" I asked, feeling slightly worried in case it wouldn't, because then the Halliwells might think I was here not to help Chris but to hurt him. Silus nodded.

"I'm positive. Would you like me to bet my life on it?" he asked and I realised he was being serious. Smiling I shook my head.

"No Silus I believe you" I replied and he nodded.

"Thanks for this you can go" I said and waved my hand. He bowed at me and shimmered out of the Manor, back to the Underworld. I assumed he would return with a report to Josey and Darien, telling them I was still alive.

Turning back around I walked over to Chris before kneeling down next to his side. Wyatt, Mel and Piper walked back over to stand next to Leo behind the couch. I'd forgotten that Leo was still there since he hadn't spoken once. Chris eyed the blue vial wearily and I tried to muster up a smile.

"Who was that?" Piper asked referring to Silus and I shrugged.

"My potions master. He made the cure for Chris" I said and saw her frown before she nodded. I looked back at Chris before I unscrewed the vial. I gagged at the smell of the cure. It smelt horrible and I knew that it wouldn't taste very nice. I held it out towards Chris, making sure that he wouldn't be able to smell anything.

"I'm not taking it" he shook his head. I sighed at the tone in his voice, and something told me that he meant it.

"Fine but you won't get any better" I shrugged. He frowned.