Chapter 26- Part 2

Harry's P.O.V

Lila's concerns and feelings hit me and I felt just how much she truly cared about me. Why had I ever doubted her? Was it just because the Halliwells had said so? Probably. What do the Halliwells know anyway? Nothing, because just like Lila said they are quick enough to judge.

Being in the Underworld was actually a lot better than I thought it would be. I had Lila, my sister, and Josey, who was really nice. Darien was there and even though he was a cocky piece of work he was fun and I enjoyed listening to the stories he would tell. I liked it there and I felt even more at home than what I did when I was with my Granma. The only problem about living there was that I now had to kill this witch to prove myself worthy. Demons, I thought, resisting the urge to roll my eyes because now wasn't the time to think about that. I had to concentrate on killing this witch properly, otherwise things might become bad for me. I felt Lila's concern once more, along with how proud she was of me. I can't believe that I'd spent the first ten years of my life without her, because now I couldn't imagine living without her. She was the best big sister anyone could ask for.

I shook my head and whistled to get the witch's attention. She looked up and saw me there before smiling.

"Harry" she said, seemingly delighted. I grinned at her. It was a shame I had to kill her.

Rachel was Melinda's charge and I'd met her when Melinda had asked the Elders to become a whitelighter. This was a few hours after she and her brothers had watched Lila kill Elizabeth, Wyatt's charge. I suppose Melinda was trying to make up for that by becoming a whitelighter herself, that way she would be able to hit two birds with stone, because she could do her bit to make sure that Lila killed no more innocent people, as well as make up for the fact that Chris had blown off his whitelighter duties.

Rachel's purple hair flowed just past her shoulders and her eyes shone a light hazel colour. I'd learnt that Rachel was a weird witch. Her hair and eyes changed colour depending on her mood, or depending on what power she was using. Though I had never known her well enough to find out which colours sybolised what. She grinned at me.

"What's up? Mel told me you'd left" she said and I nodded at her. Rachel was fairly new to the craft and she once told me she hated the idea of having a whitelighter there to boss her around, but she seemed cool with Melinda, I suppose it was because they were the same age.

"Yeah I have. I'm living with my older sister and her friends now" I shrugged making it seem as though it wasn't a big deal before I held my hands slightly away from my body. My palms faced the floor and I called air to me. I watched as it created a wind around my body, making the dirt, litter and who knows what else on the floor swirl around me in a tornado. Rachel watched in interest before nodding at me. I smiled slightly at her, feeling kind of bad since she'd obviously figured out why I was here. The Charmed Ones must have filled her in since my disappearance. Obviously their allies were their charges, but I knew they had a lot of magical friends as well as magical creatures, who would fight for them.

"I'm sorry Rachel, you didn't deserve this, and if I'd known it was you then I wouldn't have come here" I shrugged and she nodded before closing her eyes. I took a deep breath and did as Lila had advised. I knew it wouldn't be long before she called for Melinda help so I only had a few minutes at the most.

I located my demon genes and pulled at them so that the little power I had from my demonic side would flow around my body. I felt my heart pumping quicker before I pushed my feelings away and focused only on how excited I felt at the idea that I would kill a witch. I let that feeling grow and grow until finally I was shaking with anticipation.

I lifted my arms up, and the tornado around me moved to encircle Rachel as well. I brought my hands together and they made a loud sound as air rushed from the tornado into Rachel, via her mouth which was hanging slightly open.