Chapter 41- Epilogue I

One Year Later- August 26th 2028

"Lila that was beautiful" Sharon said, handing me a bottle of water as we walked into the dressing room.

"Thanks Sharon" I said, sitting down on one of the couches before unscrewing my bottle and taking a few gulps. I was so thirsty and my throat was dry, it's unbelievable how hot it is on stage, underneath all of those lights. Even Amy was sweating, and she hardly ever sweats. I brushed my bangs off my face since they were sticking to my skin before I breathed out. I was about to take another swig of water when the bottle was swiped out of my hands. I rolled my eyes at Chris as he drank from the bottle.

"You know, there are plenty of bottles of water" I sighed at him and he shrugged before sighing as he drunk the rest of the bottle.

"Yeah well I wanted your one" he winked at me and I smiled at him. It was hard not to love my husband, even when he was being annoying.

Chris and I had been married for just over a year now (since we got married a few days before Wyatt's twenty-fourth birthday) and things were great. If you asked me I would say we were still in the honeymoon period and there were a lot of reasons for that. Firstly being married was fairly new to us and we were finding our way around, except it wasn't any different to what we were like when we were engaged. We still loved each other strongly and we still acted the same, the only thing that had changed was that we wore rings and were husband and wife. There was also the fact that we had trouble being apart and sometimes couldn't keep our hands off each other. If anything though I'd say that over the past year my love for Chris grew, if that was possible, and there wasn't a day that went by that I still couldn't believe that we were together, though we constantly got picked on by Wyatt and Melinda because of how in love we are. Chris and I didn't mind though because they were only joking, especially since I knew how much Melinda and Caleb loved each other. By that I mean I literally knew, since my sisterly bond with Melinda had grown as well so that I would get flashes of her emotions, the same way that I do with Harry.

"Lila?" Melinda asked and I looked up to see that she was standing in front of me with her hands on her hips, "-jeez girl you were in your own world then. I've been calling your name for the past minute" she said and I smiled hesitantly at her.

"Sorry, I do that a lot. What's up?" I asked and she shook her head at me before smiling.

"Do you want a costume change? I brought lots of extras with me in case you all needed to change" she said and I thought about it before I shook my head.

"No thanks Mel I'm fine at the moment. We still have another hour left of the show, I think I can manage a little while longer" I replied and she nodded before I stood up just as Chris walked back into the room carrying a towel which he threw at me. I nodded at him and wiped away as much of the sweat as I could. I hadn't even realised that he'd left the room.

"Back on in ten minutes people" our manager Liam said and we nodded at him. He acted as our manager both in the literal sense and as our tour manager. He enjoyed being on tour with us.

"Sure Liam" Chris and I said at the same time as I picked up another bottle of water. Liam grinned at us before walking out of the room in search of the rest of the band.

We had released our second album about three months ago and now my band and I were touring the States playing our album, as well as a few favourites from our debut. This show was our first show of the tour and we'd only been on stage for about twenty five minutes, but the crowd were manic and the atmosphere was buzzing with excitement. There were even parts in some of the songs where I'd stopped singing and the whole arena would sing the lyrics for me and it sounded amazing. Chris and I couldn't help but grin at each other when that happened since we couldn't believe how many people knew our songs. We'd never wanted fame or money when we started the band, we only wanted to play music and now we were twenty-three and were filling up stadiums. It was mind blowing.