Chapter 42- Epilogue II

Four Years Later

We'd had a long day again, what with me being sick and having to work at Magic School with Chris, though he'd been annoyed that I had even gotten out of bed this morning.

That was our job when we weren't making music and I actually really enjoyed it. I loved seeing the young witches coming into their powers and the fact that I could help them control these powers was an amazing feeling. Though what with my situation I had a small class that consisted of half demons. These children ranged in age and ability as well as what they were. By that I mean that in this class the children are half demon and either half mortal or half witch. There's even the occasional half demon, half whitelighter which I find quite strange since whitelighters would sense that the demon was, well as demon. It is very tiring but a brilliant experience.

Chris had just gone into the kitchen to get me some chocolate ice cream, which I'd been craving all day and I was walking towards the living room to sit down.

"Incoming!" Amy yelled from behind me and I turned quickly to face her, and saw that Chris was just coming in from the kitchen. Wyatt and Amy dived to the floor as a fire ball flew at me, hitting me on my left arm.

"Ouch! Son of a-" I started holding my hands up to fire a fire ball or energy ball at the demon. Instead the demon froze and I dropped my hands in frustration.

"Lila" Chris worried and I smiled at him.

"I'm fine, the blow wasn't even that powerful, it was just the shock of it that's all" I said as he stopped in front of me. I rolled my eyes at him and pushed him over to Wyatt and Amy.

Over the past few months Amy and Wyatt have been battling demons, with Chris or I occasionally helping them out, and they had been working on one specific demon for the past few weeks. I guessed that the demon in front of us was the demon they had been following and from what conversations of their's that I'd heard he'd been a right pain, both to find and to whitelighters, since he was draining witches' powers. He seemed like the type, then again any demon was.

I walked into the living room and sat down as I heard the screams of the demon from in the hallway before Wyatt, Amy and Chris hurried through into the living room. Chris fussed over me, making sure that I was fine and after five minutes when he was sure he sat down next to me. He sighed at me and I knew I was in trouble.

"Lila I thought we had agreed that you would be careful" he said eyeing me and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Oh Chris don't be so dramatic, I was careful" I said and he glared at me.

"Lila that was not careful. That fire ball could've hurt you, and what do you think you were doing using your power? Lila you have to be careful for the sake of our baby" he said and I sighed, before leaning back against the cushions on the sofa as Chris placed a hand on my abdomen which was slightly swollen.

I was pregnant and had been for two months now and that was the reason as to why Wyatt and Amy had taken up the demon hunting for a while. They thought that this way I would be able to relax more, but them tiptoeing around me just irritated me though something told me their worry came from Chris or at least mostly Chris since I had felt Wyatt's worry on more than one occasion and knew how worried he was about me as well. Chris still helped them out every once in a while but most of the time he was too busy worrying about me, he was even worried that something as simple as teaching in Magic School would be too much for me. This was sweet but occasionally it got slightly annoying, though of course I understood why he was worried so much. I was just as scared as him, though I handled it slightly better.

"Sorry Lila, but I agree with Chris. I don't want anything happening to my little niece or nephew" Wyatt said and I sighed at him. Obviously I could have either a daughter or a son now, since the birth of Wyatt and Chris symbolised that the Warren witches could now be male or female.