Chapter 32

I felt the demon's victory as though it was my own. I felt how happy they felt along with how smug they felt. They knew with those two words that I was about to deal the final blow and they were eagerly awaiting it so that we could move on with our lives, but I knew it wouldn't be as simple as that.

I also felt the Halliwells' sorrow as something told me that they had something up their sleeves as well. I felt as though they were already mourning my loss and it was then that I knew that they must have completed some spell or potion that would kill me. I wouldn't survive this, but as long as it worked properly, and as long as Harry was safe I didn't care. It's one of those things, where you are content to let the world cradle you in your final minutes.

I blocked a blow from Wyatt who looked angry since he had also heard those two words. I knew that he thought I was asking him to forgive me, and in a way I was. He advanced on me and I spun around landing a roundhouse kick to his chest and hearing the breath that came out of his lungs. My kick was powerful and he landed on the floor a few yards away from me. I took a few steps forward.

"Now Harry!" I yelled as loud as I could and heard my voice echo around the field so that a few of my demons froze in fear at the power in my words.

A sudden energy surge from behind me and I quickly turned around to see Harry obeying my orders. I grinned as he put into action the final phase of our plan to ensure that we would end this battle once and for all. I saw the crackling energy of Harry's energy ball surround him before it zapped out, attacking them on the outside. Cries of pain and I quickly spun around when I felt an orb trail behind me.

In front of me stood Melinda, Piper, Phoebe and Paige all with potions in their hands. Looking behind them I saw Chris kneeling down next to Wyatt, his hands golden and I knew he was trying to heal Wyatt's injuries, but it wouldn't work because most of them were done by my sword's blade, or my own hands and feet.

I heard a whizzing sound and gulped as their hands flew towards me, closely followed by four potions hitting my body. The vials burst open and the liquid clung to my clothes, catching on fire before absorbing through so that when it touched my skin I cried in pain. I balled my hands into fists, trying to fight the tears that came to my eyes as my skin felt like it was slowly being peeled off. That's when I heard them gasp.

"Shit" I heard Melinda swear and nearly died of shock there and then. Melinda hardly ever swore.

"Lila how could you do this!" I heard Darien cry and I looked up to see some of Harry's power hit him. I shrugged and grinned.

"You were an asshole Darien, it wasn't hard to do you sick bastard" I said and grinned as he erupted into flames. The remaining demons screamed out as Harry's power hit them and I turned around to see that Harry was using both his witch powers and his demonic powers.

The energy ball still surrounded him and lines of blue energy streaked away from the ball and hit the demons- which I knew were upper level demons- while I felt air swirling around me, seeking out the lower level demons that would be vanquished easily. I watched as air took a hold of one of the demons, so that the demon was practically lying in mid-air before I felt Harry's power grow and watched as he used air to rip the demon into shreds. Limbs flew everywhere and the demon cried out before bursting into ash which fell to the floor.

I was pulled away from watching my brother as the Halliwells descended on me. Flames now licked at my calves and I glanced down to see that the fabric of my jeans had melted so that it clung to the skin on my legs. Well at least I would die, so I wouldn't have to deal with the pain of trying to pry the fabric away from my skin.

Water landed on me and it felt cool against the top half of my body, but when it landed in the fire I screamed. The water touched my skin, feeling as though it was helping the fire burn me, not trying to save me and the fire itself turned from red to a vibrant orange as it absorbed the water. I collapsed to my knees as my legs became weaker and weaker, until they could no longer support my weight.