HR4: AND THE GAME STARTS NOW

It was a beautiful temple on a small hill. Lord Shiv was sitting in his meditation as an idol. The blue statue was bit darker blue at it's neck. A trisul on the right side and snake garland across Shivji's neck made him look fierce but his face was calm and composed. Nandi idol outside was guarding the temple. Sanskar stepped out of the car near the base of the hill with a huge smile on his face. He started climbing the stairs with her who stood beside him wearing a sari and ornaments and looked like a bride. Sanskar was also wearing the Sherwani like a groom.

The air made him nervous. A new beginning of his life seemed so beautiful. He couldn't believe he was really with her. Her presence always brought a smile on his face and his heart beat would be at peak around her. Like her heart beat was connected to his and they both leaped with sync. Is this is why they call soul mates. All those words about love of which he had always made fun of seemed true. She had changed his life to that extent. True it is said that love can melt a rock too and it had melted a rock called Sanskar Maheshwari finally.

They bent and took blessings from Nandi and walked inside the temple. She raised her hand to ring the bell and Sanskar looked at her and followed the same and folded his hands like how she did. It wasn't that he had never visited temple but it had been ages that he felt it necessary or inspired to pay a visit to the creator of world and here the destroyer. He closed his eyes. "Thank you Shiv Ji. I couldn't have asked anything more than this. Finally she is in my life. And I promise you I will take care of her all my life" Sanskar opened his after doing a small mind chat with Shiv ji.

He looked at his right. There she was smiling looking at him. It feels great when you bring a positive change in the person you love and she was admiring her effect on him. Why does the feeling called love has such an impact on us. How can it bring out the changes which force cannot bring. "Love" as beautiful as it's name sounds and feels makes life beautiful.

When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. And his heart was feeling the same anxiety. (The quote is from a movie sorry I have forgotten the name of it)

The wind blew breaking his thoughts and the smile on his lips widened when their eyes met. "Sanky" someone elbowed him which literally brought them out of their dream land. Both avoided the eye contact and blushed. "Oye hoye" the same person teased Sanskar. "Shut up Manny(Manpreet)" he glared his best friend. "And you stop blushing now and move. Gadhe don't you want to get married?" asked Manpreet. "I think he has changed his mind" the girl next to bride made fun of him. "You are absolutely right Jaan" Manny winked at her making her frown. "Shut up yaar Aditi" Sanskar squealed like a small kid. The bride chuckled at his state.

"Move now" Aditi signed him and he walked further and she walked parallel to him with Aditi helping her. They stood facing each other finally in front of the Pandit. She blushed lowering her head making his heart jump. Manny handed both of them a garland each and they held and looked at other's face through it.

The garland covered Sanskar's neck in next moment and he put the garland across her neck. "Welcome to my life Mrs. Maheshwari" he whispered in her ear making her blush while putting the garland.

They heard some noise when Sanskar held the Mangal sutra in his hand to make her wear. Some men charged inside the temple like bulls and started hitting anyone who came on their way. All panicked and started running in all directions. Before anyone could realize anything a hefty man hit Manny on his head which started bleeding . Manny looked at the blood which smeared on his hand which was holding his head to prevent the pain.

Aditi panicked looking at his state and rushed to him and tried preventing the men but they pushed her making her to land on the ground. Sanskar who was not able to understand anything was walking towards Manny but rushed to Aditi who fell on the ground and hurt her elbow. He made her sit and consoled her. She signed him towards Manny. He looked back broke his garland in rage and approached Manny who was being beaten by the men badly.