HR7: THE ILLUSION

Sometimes the truth looks like a lie and a lie looks like truth.

How do we know what we are witnessing is truth or lie. If the illusion is so strong how will differentiate between a lie and truth.

The sun entered Badi and illuminated every corner of it. As usual Parvati Gadodia woke up and spread the divinity with her manthras and the pleasant smell of the dhoop. Ragini smiled with her eyes still closed smelling the air which alerted her that her Dadi has woken up. She sat in her place rubbing the palms against each other she lightly touched her face and opened her eyes.

Her neck moved to the left of her where Swara was still in deep slumber. Her smile widened more and she nodded her head pushing the quilt aside and walked to the washroom.

"Shona. Get up fast" she twisted the towel on her hair while walking near the bed her sister was still lying. Swara nudged and hugged the cushion beside her not willing to wake up. It made Ragini frown who hit her head. "If you be like this seriously you will be out of your Sasural soon. Do you know by this time you should be ready with the break fast for the whole family" Ragini rubbed her hair standing near the mirror.

"Are you kidding me?" Swara got up with a jerk which made Ragini burst into laughter. "Ahhh Lado I hate you" she cried looking at her sister who was still holding her stomach which was paining due to the hysteresis. "But I wasn't joking that's the fact" Ragini turned controlling her laugh but still smiling.

"Oh shucks I'm not gonna marry Lucky" she scratched her head. "What?" Ragini turned amused. "Yeah in this world if I love anything the most is my sleep and I cannot sacrifice it sorry" she shrugged her shoulders and held her toes folding her legs. "Don't you love Laksh? You have to do it for him" Ragini sat beside her. "I love him but why should I sacrifice anything for him?" she gave a weird look.

"Because that's love. Don't think it as a sacrifice you will never be able to do it" Swara looked at Ragini who placed her hand on Swara's shoulder with a smile. "Think it as you are doing this to express your love for Laksh by following his family rules and regulation. You will love doing that. There are many way to express your love think this also as one" Ragini looked at her hopefully.

"But" she pouted. "I know my sister. She will surely do this" Ragini hugged her. "If I won't be able to do then?" Swara looked up. "I'm there na. I will always stand beside you and when Swaragini are together" Ragini waited Swara to complete the sentence which she did by adding "We surely win" and a huge grin covered their face.

***.***

Ragini took the bowl and was mixing the mehendi. "Arrey Ragini beta what are you doing?" Sumi entered the kitchen. "Maa I'm mixing Dahi with Mehendi. You know the colour will get more darker. And they say as much as the dark mehendi becomes the husband will love the wife so much." Ragini's face had the happiness which reflected in her eyes.

Sumi lovingly caressed her hair and Ragini held her hand smiling. "I never knew my Shona will get so much love" she said with a tear trying to trip out of her eye. "Maa maa no tears haa. In two days Shona's bidayi is there you have to reserve your tears then" Ragini chuckled and Sumi hit her head playfully.

"Okay I will check the other arrangements. As soon as the Mehendi from Maheshwari's come mix it with this okay?" Sumi walked out and Ragini turned to the bowl.

"Parvati ji" she heard Sujata's voice and walked out happy. "Arrey Chachi you came. I was waiting for the Mehendi only" said Ragini and received the mehendi from Sujata's hand. She smiled at Ragini and wondered how happily she was participating in a marriage which was supposed to be hers. She never knew the fragile Ragini she had seen will have such hidden courage. "Sit na. I will get you tea" she walked inside and Sujata sat analyzing the surrounding.