HR13: ECLIPSED INTENTIONS

Ragini stood in front of him confused looking at his horrified expressions. She raised her one eye brow to analyze what was wrong with him.

"Sanskar" she finally shook him when he remained nonreactive for a long time. "Hun?" he asked as his expression changed. "Where are you lost?" asked she and his eyes moved to her hand which was holding his shoulder.

"Listen to me Ragini" he surprised her holding her by shoulders. She was all annoyed due to his sudden behavior. "Go home. And...." " Go home? Why?" asked she interrupting him.

"Don't you ask me the reason. Just do what I say" he looked at her annoyed. "And why should I do so? Don't you remember what AP aunty told?" asked she releasing her shoulders from his hold.

He dragged her back holding her wrist. "Will you be ever serious when I tell you to do something?" asked he as blood rushed to his eyes.

She shivered a bit due to his blood shot eyes but composed herself. "Give me a reason." she released her hand and cross them across her chest.

He rolled his eyes taking a deep breath and glared her when she stood giving him attitude. He placed his hands on his waist looking at her twitching his jaws.

"Fine. Listen Swara Bhabi had burnt her hand while lighting the diya in the temple and just now Laksh texted me saying her hand has burnt a lot" he said with genuine concern.

Her eyes went wide as soon as he finished saying that. "What?" she panicked and rushed out of the building. "Phew" he sighed and then he realized how will she reach Maheshwari Mansion as she doesn't even know the proper way back.

He rushed behind her and found her getting inside a taxi. Before he could near her the taxi accelerated. He stood stopping his legs near the gate looking at the back of the taxi.

"Thank god" he panted for breath and started walking inside the building. He opened the message again. It was again from the private number and he hit his leg in air due to annoyance as the identity of the sender still remained unknown to him.

He remembered the last text the day he announced that his memory was back to the whole Maheshwari family. "So happy Mr. Sanskar Maheshwari to gain the family back. But remember your maina's life is in my hands. I think you have seen the trailer on the river side when she was injured fatally. If you want her alive you have to keep her away from our plans. Otherwise you will be responsible for her death. This time I will make sure her last breath leaves her body. And there is one more trailer in the room where she is staying" his eyes widened looking at the message.

He rushed to Ragini's room where she laid unconscious. There was a scorpion crawling near her hand. He immediately lifted it and threw it out of the window before it stung him.

He dialed the number. "I had told you earlier only if you want my help you have to stay away from Ragini. She is innocent and I don't want her to be the victim of all this vengeance thing" he spoke controlling the tone of his voice.

"tchu tchu.... So much concern for a friend? Am I seeing the stone heart Maheshwari melting?" the voice spoke from the other side and he closed his eyes annoyed. "I had told you to use chloroform then why did you hurt her?" he was alerted when Ragini moved a bit.

"So that I can show you how dangerous I can turn out. If you ever cross your limits and try my patience don't forget she is just an inch away from my reach. And when she will breath her last you won't even realize. So if you want to keep your Dost alive do as I say. Keep her away from our plots or she will see my wrath" he rolled his eyes annoyed.

"And sure you don't want to risk her life right. So all the best Mr. Sanskar Maheshwari" the call disconnected and he looked at his phone annoyed. "Damn" he cursed and looked at Ragini who was still unconscious.