HR18: INAYAT (BLESSING)

Ragini was all ready to leave for office but then she remembered her interaction with Dida last morning and it did not give her right vibes. She was still in a dilemma to follow her heart which believed what Sanskar told was best for her or to follow her mind which said she should not be the reason of one more brawl between her Dadi and Sumi.

"Lado" she heard Shekar's voice and wiped her tear immediately. "Baba" she smiled lovingly at him. It pained him. Her love and respect pained him. In a process to correct his mistake of past he had forgotten Ragini and her happiness. He always considered Swara as the love lorn daughter of his and showered all the love he had.

But whether he ever considered Ragini living in the same hell. Or worst than that. Swara at least had her mother but Ragini though she had her father never felt that love. All her life she had was her Dadi. He felt guilty that he never could give her the love she deserved being his daughter.

He smiled at her weakly sitting in front of her. "You're okay?" asked he warmly and it made Ragini have those happy tears which signified that someone was there who would care to ask her if she was okay in all this emotional mess. Her glassy eyes were a proof of it.

"I'm... I'm okay" she smiled widely and he reflected her smile lovingly caressing her hair. Though you are going through something which is unbearable and you cannot share it with anyone still that question from a person in your life brings new hope. Though you are not okay you will want to be okay. And there you take the first step towards loving yourself.

More than anything that is very important. And that moment had arrived in Ragini's life. A car honk disturbed them and her eyes shrank in confusion. She hadn't decided anything yet. And Sanskar was already outside waiting like she will give him a positive reply only.

"You are still confused?" Shekar cupped her cheek. She looked at him surprised that he has understood her confusions first time. "Do what you feel is correct. And don't back off for the opinions of others. You cannot please everyone in your life. But at least please the person inside you" he said and walked out leaving her to process her thoughts.

Sanskar waited for a long time and finally thought of walking inside the house. He walked in and searched for Ragini. Ragini as usual walked down gracefully with her dangling earrings and those loose hair strands of shiny hair. And his smile spread ear to ear looking at her when she was descending watching her steps carefully.

"Arrey Sanskar" Sumi welcomed him and Ragini stopped her steps and looked at Sumi and then at Sanskar. He glanced her a look before settling down on the couch as Sumi instructed. "Ragini...." Sumi stopped herself with an unpleasant look on her face. "I will get you the tea" she walked to the kitchen.

"What took you so long girl? See I have to be the bakra of all this mehman nawazi now" Sanskar walked to Ragini and she looked at him with a sorry face. He sensed Sumi's steps and quickly walked back to the couch settling down again.

He smiled at Sumi widely while she served him the tea and snacks. "Owe" he winced in pain as the hot tea burnt his tongue. "Arrey aram se" said Sumi. "Nope actually I have to hurry up I have a meeting in the noon and I was waiting for Ragini outside as she took a lot of time I came in" said he placing the tea cup back on the table and stood up.

"But she resigned from her job right?" asked Sumi. "No actually..." "Dekha Marwaran. I told you na your granddaughter only wants to create problem in my granddaughter's life" Dida walked in and Dadi who was busy in Puja Ghar walked out hearing her. She found Sanskar and was surprised. Ragini squeezed her eyes as she expected this coming.

Sanskar glanced a confused look to Dida and turned to Ragini who was looking at him helplessly. Helpless that he had to witness all this. And she did not wanted to look weak in front of him. She did not wanted to look vulnerable.