HR 56: STAB IN THE BACK

It would have been an understatement to say that Sanskar was just stressed.

His brother had been missing and now he don't know where his wife is either.

He knew about Ragini trying to know what was he planning. But he wished she did not reached the edge after which it was a deep fall.

And he couldn't risk her life for it. He tried again to dial her number in a hope to get a ring but he was disappointed.

"Damn" he cursed throwing his mobile aside. "Sir. I need your signatures on these files" Shreya peeped inside his cabin.

"Yeah" he breathed and she entered his cabin. She placed the file in front of him which he signed.

Then she thanked him and walked out of the cabin.

“Um... I have to buy some stuff Swara told me to get. I will come there directly”

How could he even forget that? He should have thought about it long back.

But now when he took the phone to dial Swara's number he realized why he did not thought about it earlier.

He was in no mood to listen to her terribly shrilly voice.

But.

He had no choice. He dialed Her number and waited for her to pick the call.

"Hello" Swara spoke from the other side. "I thought you will not receive my call" he spoke.

"Jeth jee? I wouldn't have if my eyes weren't blur due to tears" she answered.

"Right" Sanskar rolled his eyes.

"What did you tell my wife to get that she is not to be seen from morning" he asked.

"What?" Swara asked confused.  "Look Swara don't act this with me. Tell me what did you tell Ragini to bring in the morning?" he hissed losing his temper.

"For your kind information, I haven't spoken to her from the day you people left Maheshwari Mansion" she spoke bitterly.

"You think this is funny don't you. I swear if you don't tell me where she is I will forget you are even pregnant with my brother's child" he threatened.

"Oh... I'm scared" Swara mocked.

"I don't give a damn what you can possibly do Jeth ji.  I'm already much worried about my husband to even bother your wife to bring something for me" she disconnected the call.

Sanskar thought of one more reply but had to stop himself as the line went blank.

He concluded that she wasn't telling a lie.

That meant Ragini told him a lie and his palm squeezed the phone in his hand. Luckily it did not fly into shards.

Why was she so stubborn and impulsive all the time. No usage of brain when she knew all this was so dangerous. She knew he will be worried for her. She knew it will kill him each second if she was not to be seen around.

Then his phone ringed with a message. He opened it and found a video clip which he played without noticing the sender.

First he did not understood the dark room. But then it started making sense to him.

There was someone whose head was down and face wasn't clear at all behind all the hair strands scattered.

But what caught his attention was the attire of the person.

"Laksh" he gasped when he recognized the clothes and the slight features of his face.

"What the hell?" he got up shocked and his phone was about to slip out of his hold.