HR 42: MALEFICENT

Sanskar's sleep was disturbed when he heard a loud noise. Someone was banging the plate with a ladle. He opened his eyes and looked at the clock.

It was 8 in the morning. He held his paining head and sat up on his bed. Still the sound did not stop.

He pushed the quilt aside and walked out of his room in half asleep state only.

"What the hell?" he closed his ears when he heard the sound still louder.

"Good morning Husband" she turned and Sanskar's eyes went as wide as possible

He could not believe what he was seeing. Ragini dressed in a Saree and a sleeveless blouse.

"Ra

"Ra... " his words got interrupted when Annapurna and Sujata walked out of the kitchen and Annapurna spoke "What's that noise?  Who was banging the plate?"

She stopped when she looked at Ragini.

"Ragini?" she looked at Ragini surprised.

"Why are you dressed like this? And why were you banging the plate?" she asked.

"Um... " before she could speak she was pulled by Sanskar who made her to face him.

"What the hell is all this?" he looked into her eyes with his burning gaze.

But his volcanic anger didn't even made her flinch.

She twitched her lips and shrugged her shoulders and was about to speak when other members of the family came to the hall.

"What's happening here?" Uttara asked as she looked at all the family members who had gathered rubbing her eyes.

"I'm sorry" Sanskar apologized and was dragging Ragini towards their room when she jerked off his hand and he stood there rooted.

He turned to her looking confused.

"You made it visible to everyone hubby. Now let me show you what is the real meaning of Tamasha" she smirked at him.

He narrowed his eyebrows still staring her as she walked back to the spot she was earlier standing.

"Good morning dear family. I'm pleased to announce that I am your new Malkin. And it's your new rule that the breakfast will be served by 8 in the morning and if you miss it you are going to stay hungry for the rest of the day and second if the ladies miss to prepare the food by then the kitchen will be locked for two days" she flipped her hair back and looked at everyone.