HR 36: THE RIDDLE OF LAST BREATHS

When Sanskar returned from office he saw Ragini standing at the balcony. He tiptoed and without making any sound he reached her and lifted her. Ragini jerked and tried to look at him but he had hugged her from back. But she knew it was her crazy husband.

“Sanskar...” she maintained her cold tone. “Put me down” she ordered but she knew she was in no position to order right now. Sanskar continued to twirl her holding in the same position.

She tried to get out of his strong hold but it was of no use. “Sanskar” she whined. “Please” she thought may be the plead will work. But it did not.

He brought her down to the ground but continued to hug her placing his chin over her shoulder and Ragini felt a tingling sensation. She tried to get out of his hold but he was holding her with the same strength. “Leave na”she pleaded but he nodded his head and kissed her shoulder.

Ragini blushed closing her eyes and was lost in his touch. He moved his lips tracing her neck and reaching her cheek which had turned crimson. “Let me go” she whispered. “Do you really want me to let me go Mrs. Maheshwari?” he smirked whispering in her ear and kissing it. She lowered her eyes.

“I have work” she said. “I work and come back for us and you run away from me for your work. That's not fair” he placed some of the wet kisses on her back after moving the hair aside and Ragini arched her back. “Sanskar” she was finding it difficult to even say a word and he was enjoying it.

“Not done” he turned her to face him and his hand caressed her back. She held his shirt tightly. He moved his hand up reaching for the thread and she looked up at him shocked.

He teased her more holding the thread and challenging her. “No” she said and glared him. “I still have many ways to romance than just one” he dragged her near and she landed on his chest gazing in his mischievous eyes. He leaned to seal her lips with his and she closed her eyes as his lips teased her lips sending thousands of sensation. Every time he kissed her it felt new.

He brought her hands to dangle them on his chest and dragged her more close to him. When they felt they need oxygen they departed unwillingly. Sanskar smiled as he looked at her red face while they stood touching each others foreheads. He lifted her head holding her chin and she still did not looked into his eyes. He kissed her eyes and she hugged him as she could no more hide the blush and he smiled at her and caressed her hair looking up.

“Sanskar” she played with the button of his shirt. “Hmmm” he hummed. “Do you remember what is tomorrow?” asked she. He narrowed his eyes. “Tomorrow is Sunday what else?” he asked and she moved her head to look at him.

“Did I forget your birthday already?” he asked worried. “That anyways you are going to forget” she twisted her lips. He kissed her. “Don't do that” he whispered against her lips and she rolled her eyes.

“I'm sure tomorrow Sasu mom is gonna cry buckets complaining that her son was so busy in romancing that he forgot his parents marriage anniversary” Ragini said and Sanskar chuckled at her expression which highly matched with that of Sujata.

Then the realization was drawn upon him and he widened his eyes in shock. “Damn” he pulled his hair. “I did forgot” he said panicking. “Seriously?” Ragini looked at him annoyed.

“I'm sure I have to tolerate that melodrama tomorrow” he said pouting. “How dare you call your mother melodramatic?” she  slapped his shoulder. He rubbed his shoulder.

“She is melodramatic. So why should I hide it. It is her habit from the time she was even born” he said and Ragini chuckled. “How can she be that before birth?” she smiled. “You don't know her. You know Nani told me that Maa used to do melodrama in the womb also it seems” he said serious.