HR 43: LAYER TWO

Sanskar was puzzled when he saw the servants roaming around and decorating the mansion.

Did he forgot any special day?  He can't expect his wife to remind him in the current scenario.

He scratched his head trying to crack what has he forgotten. But it did not help.

"What is this?" Ram walked to him. "Even you have no idea?" asked Sanskar and Ram nodded his head negatively.

"Okay. I can certainly make a conclusion that my memory issues are genetic" he sighed and Ram looked at him puzzled.

Laksh descended the stairs and gave a cold look to his elder brother who did not liked it. He needed a moment to explain Laksh what exactly has happened. But he knew he was never gonna get that moment till the person behind him was sticking to him like a chewing gum on the floor. He rolled his eyes when Swara who was behind Laksh gave him a cold look too.

"Now I understand why in all the girls you chose Swara little brother. She is just like you. Judgy, impatient and the one who draws conclusions before even the story starts" Sanskar thought in his mind.

He could have just stood there watching whatever was happening till the time reached eternity but to be honest he did not had that much patience.

He walked to one of the servant and asked what was going on for which the servant replied that Ragini has held a cocktail party..

He turned to find Ragini walking out of the room busy looking at her phone. He could not deny the fact that his wife was looking gorgeous with the right attitude on her face.

 He could not deny the fact that his wife was looking gorgeous with the right attitude on her face

She looked up and he closed his half open mouth and avoided looking into her eyes. Ragini smirked when she caught him gaping at her.

"Yes husband what are you doing other than gawking at your wife and trying not to be caught?" she stood infront of him.

He frowned. "I wasn't even looking at you" he looked away.

"Really?" she raised her eyebrow and turned back and found horse photograph.

"Poor thing you have been attracted to horses also now a days?" she asked him and he looked at her weirdly and then his eyes moved to the portrait and he glared at her bending himself at one side.

"Really?  Have you forgotten I'm your teacher who taught you sarcasm ka s?" he asked.

She smirked. "You have taught me only one thing dear husband" she walked passing him and stood.

 "You have taught me only one thing dear husband" she walked passing him and stood