HR16: HANKERING FEELINGS

She again saw the address detail in the phone and walked to a stall. "Bhaiya. Can you tell me where is this address?" she asked the shopkeeper.

He stared the address and tried remembering the streets of his area. "Madam. Take a right and then left at the second street and at the dead end you will get this" he said. "Thank you Bhaiya" said she smiling at him and started walking in the direction told by the shopkeeper.

"Hey Mahra Khatu Shyam Ji who is honking early in the morning" Dadi got annoyed and walked out leaving the half watered Tulsi plant asking forgiveness to leave the Puja in the middle when she heard continuous honking outside the house.

"Arrey Chore. What is wrong with you? Why are you honking so badly?" she asked Sanskar bending to the car door. "Oh I'm so sorry Dadi. I was waiting for Ragini. She did not arrive yet" said he apologizing.

"Arrey Lado went early morning. She told if you come to inform that on her way she will meet her friend Riya and come to office" said Dadi and walked inside to continue with her Puja. "Dadi" he called and Dadi turned at the door. "Where is her friend's house by the way?" he asked hesitant thinking if she misunderstood him.

"Just in the next street fifth house" she said and walked inside. Sanskar ignited the engine and drove to the street Dadi told. He parked the car outside the fifth house and walked to the house to knock on the door. "Aayi" he heard a female voice and waited for the door to open.

"Ji?" Riya asked looking at Sanskar who was a complete stranger to her. "Sorry to disturb you. Is Ragini inside? Can you call her we are getting late for office" he said smiling at Riya. "Ragini? But she did not come here?" Riya said which made Sanskar worry. "Can you tell me if she had called and said that she will come to your home in the morning?" asked he.

"Usually if she wants to meet she will always texts me and never we have met at home" said Riya. "Oh. Okay. Thank you. I think she might be on her way to office" he smiled at her and she nodded her head closing the door behind.

His mind was continuously processing his thoughts. "She never will lie to her Dadi and her friend is also saying that without informing she wont meet her. And she is so boring Ragini she won't be a girl who gives surprise visit to her friends" he rubbed a finger on his forehead.

Sighing deeply he gave up and dialed her number. The ring went on for few seconds.

Ragini brought her phone outside her bag to see who was calling. Her face covered with annoyance finding Sanskar's number. "What is his problem now?" she picked the call.

"Where are you Ragini?" asked he. "Why should I tell you?" asked she casually. "It is going to be office time and you aren't around. So I need to know where are you at this time" he said and her nose flared up.

"I'm taking leave Sanskar Maheshwari and wherever I am right now is not your concern" she said giving a tight smile and disconnected the call. "Hello... hello" he tried stopping her but it was too late. "Damn this girl" he threw his hands in air with frustration.

He dialed her number again but she disconnected it two three times. "Better I keep it in silent mode" she changed the phone settings and threw the phone back in her hand bag. She continued walking to the dead end of the cross which looked empty.

"What is wrong with her?" Sanskar looked at his phone annoyed when Ragini did not pick his call for the third time. He sat inside the car and hit his hands on the steering wheel. "Where is she gone? How will I know now? This girl never will understand" he said igniting the engine.

He roamed around the streets and looked for her but she was no where to be found. Every second ticked and his heart covered with anxiety. His hopes were giving up each time he called and she did not picked the call. It felt like something bad was going to happen.