HR33: JUST THE RIGHT

Ragini swallowed the sore lump and took a deep breath which was highly audible. No she can't let the fear win this time. It is not just about her. It was even about the person she loved. SANSKAR.

She straightened her head and further neared her family which was not currently aware what tides gonna take them to a new journey.

“Dadi” Ragini looked at Parvati. With every ounce of confidence she had and stepped on something which was holding her back crushing it to death.

“I...” she was interrupted by a ring on Shekar's phone. The family members eyes drifted from Ragini to Shekar's phone. He answered the call and before even he could say his heart shrunk.

Before he could even say something further he was baffled. All were looking at him confused. He stood up and the phone slipped out of his hand.

“Shekar” Sumi neared him while he collapsed back on the couch like a defeated man. “Baba” Ragini moved to him quickly and so did the other family members.

“Shona” he whispered and the tear tripped out of his eye. Now their heart felt dead. Aren't the emotions just stronger than any language to communicate. His emotions just made them feel something wasn't right and the thought of that possible bad thing was making the situation worse.

“What happened to Shona?” Sumi asked as the tears started their journey to die out of her eye. “She...” he pulled his hair frustrated not able to form the words.

“She tried end her life” he said and Sumi collapsed back. Before she could hit the table behind Ragini held her. “Maa” she said concerned. “Shona” Sumi cried bitterly. “I want to see her now” she looked at Ragini and she nodded her head biting her lower lip to control that cry to escape.

She needed to be strong now. For the sake of her family. They rushed to Maheshwari Mansion as soon as possible.

Shekar's blood boiled when he saw Laksh standing in the hall with his head down and broken. He pounced on Lakshya grabbing his collar.

“What did you do to my daughter?” he asked as the fire inside his eyes burned. Ragini moved to get a hold of her father. Sanskar held Laksh and tried to drag him away from Shekar but it was not as easy as it looked.

“Shekar” Dadi moved to drag him away and finally they were successful. Sumi released herself from Dida's hold and rushed to Swara's room. She was hell worried.

“You promised to keep my daughter happy right? Then what made her to take this step?” Shekar growled like a hurt animal. “Dad” Ragini controlled her tears and rubbed his chest to relax him.

“Why did you do this?” asked Shekar helplessly. “You could have simply left her at our home. I did not mind taking care of her all life than seeing her like this” Shekar collapsed and Ragini held him. She nodded her head painfully looking at him.

“I'm okay maa. Let me see dad” Swara walked down the stairs with Sumi and Sujata's help. Her wrist was covered with a bandage.

“Shona” Shekar moved to Swara cupping her face he dragged her to a bone crushing hug. “Why?” he whispered painfully. “Why did you even thought of hurting yourself like this? Do you even realize how much have you scared me? I don't want to lose after just finding you” he said rocking her in his embrace.

“I'm okay dad” she said and Shekar made her sit on the couch. She coughed tired. Annapurna brought a glass of water for her.  She looked at her mother in law once and held the glass and gulped the water down her throat.

“Why did you do that?” Ragini asked kneeling beside her sister and looking helplessly.

“I had no choice” she looked at her sister with tears filled eyes. “Because I had no choice Ragini” he repeated and this time the tear fell down losing the battle.