HR6: REAWAKENED FEELINGS

The feelings which arise when you are around. Wish I could control them or wish you could feel them with the same intensity

The breeze touched them. And the silence prevailed. "Sanskar" she waited for his answer. He took a deep breath. His head turned a bit to her side he spoke "I don't think I need to give an answer" "You have to answer me" she demanded. A light smirk played on his lips.

"It's my answer and I can keep it for myself" he walked away not waiting for her reaction.

She stood there numb for some more time. And she did not realize for how much time she was standing there. "Ragini" Swara shook her and she moved from her place. "Hmmm" she looked at Swara. "What's wrong with you? Do you realize from when you are here?" she held Ragini's shoulder.

"Hmmm" she walked away leaving behind Swara confused. "What is wrong with her?" Swara looked in her direction.

***.***

'What was she expecting from me to answer?' Sanskar was in deep thoughts in his room. "Sanskar" he heard his mom and got back to his acting. "What are you doing?" asked she when she saw him playing with something in his hand.

"Ohho beta leave it

"Ohho beta leave it. Have food take" she forwarded the morsel. He looked at the morsel and then at Sujata who was innocently watching her son.

How am I fooling my mother?' Sujata cocked her eye brows looking at him. He ate the morsel and controlled his flood of emotions. He had become so blind in his revenge he hadn't realized how much he was hurting the people who meant his world.

***.***

'What was I expecting his answer to be?' Ragini was lost with her work. "Ragini" Swara's voice brought her out of her trance. "Tu aaj kal bada khojati hai" she signed her to look down. Ragini followed her gaze and her eyes went wide looking at what she was doing.

 Ragini followed her gaze and her eyes went wide looking at what she was doing

She unfolded the clothes and again folded them properly. She knew Swara will ask her more questions. "It's too late Swara. Let us sleep. Your marriage is fixed and we have very less time for preparations." she tried avoiding the questions in Swara's eyes.