HR28 : ABONDONED FEELINGS

It was the new day and Ragini woke up and looked around. Though it took her a bit time to get that sleep she felt weirdly comfortable on the bed.

She yawned and walked to the washroom to get herself freshened up. After walking out of the room she looked around for Sanskar. But he wasn't there.

She moved to the dining table to have some water. Her stomach made a churning sound indicating her hunger. She jerked hearing a sound.

Sanskar walked with a tray. He was wearing the apron. Giving her a big smile he placed the tray and signed her to sit.

She stared at him blankly for a second. “What are you staring at? My handsome muscles?” he asked her and she blinked her eyes and closed her half open mouth.

She sat on the chair and he served her the break fast and served himself sitting beside her. She had the first bite and looked at him with appreciation. It was really delicious.

“This is so good” she smiled at him. “Who do you think has cooked it? Mr. Sanskar Maheshwari. Obviously it will be not just good but best” he raised his collar.

“Don't you think you praise yourself too much?” asked she narrowing her eyes.

“Because nobody is worth my praise” he said with a smirk. “Except for one” he said placing the first bite in his mouth.

“You” he said and she looked up to meet his eyes. “You know your Mahanta at exceptionally wrong times had earned you this reward” he said and Ragini rolled her eyes.

“Oh don't roll your eyes you have to look again in these eyes” he said and Ragini stopped eating and looked at him

“What is suddenly wrong with you?” asked she with wide open eyes.

“Um. Something you will know soon” he smiled coyly and she just stared him. “Now first thing first have your food” he signed her towards the plate and she continued with her eating.

After the breakfast was finished Ragini was ready to leave. Sanskar looked at her when he walked out of the kitchen after cleaning the dishes.

“Where do you think you are going?” he raised his one eye brow. “People call it home if you have forgotten” she said shrugging her shoulders.

“What's the hurry?” asked he. She looked at him confused. “Can't you spend a bit more time of your life with me?” he looked at her hopefully.

And that line had the magic to stop her  heart beat. She felt a new feeling in Sanskar's eyes.

“Um” her lips formed thin line and looked at him blinking her eyes. “Okay. So what about the work?” asked she. “I'm the boss” he raised his collar.

“And I am not” she spread her arms. “Don't worry. I will make you one” he smiled.

“Definitely either you have lost your mind or you have hit your head somewhere” her face was depicting her confusion.