HR 51:ZUGZWANG(COMPULSION TO MOVE)

Sanskar brought the food tray and placed it on the bed in front of Ragini. "I can walk. I want to eat with the family" Ragini whined. "You can. But I want to make sure you can even run not just walk. Because as soon as you step out you have to take care of Queen Victoria mother of the next heir" he rolled his eyes and Ragini hit him on his shoulder.

"Ouch" he rubbed his shoulder and took the plate and forwarded the first morsel. Ragini smiled at his caring gesture and ate the morsel. He fed her and wiped the extra food near her lips and made her eat the tablets.

He sat beside her and Ragini rested her head over his shoulder dangling her hand with his entangling their perfectly for each other fingers. Sanskar adjusted his head over hers and they sat enjoying the silence only listening their heart beats.

O Humsafar Lagta Hain Dar
Raat Kate Na Kabhie Ho Sehar
Iss Pal Mein Simte Umar
Raat Kate Na Kabhie Ho Sehar

( Tu Jo Hain Saath Mere Toh Dagar
Lage Ke Jaise Khoobsurat Ghar )...
Tu Jo Hain Saath Toh Yeh Ambar
Lage Ke Jaise Saaya Ho Sar Par
Tere Kaandhe Par Rakhkar Sar
Yun Hi Kat Jaaye Saari Umar

"Sanskar..." she called and he hummed. "I love you" she spoke lowly and he looked at her and pecked her lips. "I love you too Biwi" he smiled making her blush. "We will go on a long vacation once you are cured completely. I just want to have some time with you" he said pouting. "Aww my cute hubby wants to spend some quality time haa?" she ruffled his hair.

"How about we go to my farm house. Ramdulari also...." he smirked when she clutched herself to him fearing. "Will be there" he bit his cheeks inside looking at her. "Gosh can't you stay without mentioning her?" she whispered still in his embrace.

"She makes you near to me. So why should I let go of any chance to stay near you?" he asked staring in her eyes. She closed her eyes as he moved more close to her and his lips clashed with hers and moved in a rhythm. He dragged her near to him pulling her by her waist and she stroked his hair.

He smiled as they departed and sat touching her forehead with his. "I missed you so much" he whispered. "Even me" she blushed and he kissed her forehead. "No more" he dragged her into a warm hug.

"Go have your dinner" she said and he kissed her forehead an d walked out of the room. Ragini relaxed and lied on the bed covering herself with the quilt.

****.****
Uttara jerked when she heard the ringtone of her mobile. Her eyes went wide when she saw the name flashing on her mobile screen. "Uttara.. Your phone is ringing. Private number?" Parinita who was standing beside serving Swara spoke and Uttara dragged her phone immediately and smiled nervously.

"That's one of my friend. She was actually..." she moved her hair strands tucking them behind her ears. "She was being irritated by some idiots so she bought a private number" she smiled nervously. "Who's asking you?" Laksh spoke coldly and she moved her gaze to the person staring her -Sanskar. She smiled at him weakly and gulped the water down her throat to avoid making it clear that she was nervous.

Sanskar rolled his eyes hearing Laksh and continued to have his food. "I'm done" Uttara pushed her plate which was only half emptied. "But beta you haven't finished your food" Ram stopped her. "Um.. I had fruits papa. I am not hungry" she said and walked from there and others continued their food.

She closed the door of her room and took a deep breath. She looked at her phone fuming and dialed the last number from the call list. "Haven't I told you to text me before to check and then call?" she spoke before the other person greeted her. "That's such an unwelcoming greeting Jaan" Rajat spoke and she closed her eyes fuming.