HR40: SPICE IT UP

Sanskar entered his room and placed his palm over his head and other hand on his waist.

"You are gonna tell me or not?" Ragini entered the room behind him and closed the door.

His fist formed a ball and he turned pushing her to the wall pinning her. The hard wall hit her back and she winced in pain.

"When will you learn to mind your own business?" his eyes were red and words deadly.

She shivered a bit looking at him. But gained her senses soon.

"It is my business as far as you are involved" she looked straight into his eyes and he closed his eyes frustrated and banged the wall beside her. She jumped a bit but composed herself.

"Fine. Do what pleases you. You want any other reason to roam around with that Rudr. Do it. I will not ask you anything but don't you dare cross my path" his nostrils flared up.

He moved away and Ragini dragged him holding his shoulder and made him to face her.

"Say it again" she narrowed her eyebrows.

"Enjoy your time with your ex- fi...."

Before he could complete he felt a sharp slap on his cheek.

He moved his head to look at Ragini who was fuming looking at him.

"And what about this? You hid that you are married and you blame me that I'm roaming around with my ex fiance?" she showed him her phone which had his picture with Kavita.

His eyes went wide.

"I still did not draw any conclusion when I saw it. But you!" she controlled her sobs.

"You made me realize I was wrong. I was wrong to choose you over my family" her eyes filled with tears.

"I went against every single person in my life. I...." she gulped the sore lump closing her eyes.

"I hurt everyone" she looked at him painfully.

"For you" she patted his chest with her index finger.

"And you... " she smiled sadly.

"You think I am being unfaithful to you? " she asked helplessly.

"How can you Sanskar?  How can you just say all that?" she looked away.

Sanskar was still in his trance mode.

"Who sent you these pictures?" he held her by her shoulders gazing straight in her eyes.

She released herself from his grip and looked at him furiously.

"Does that even matter?  You hid such a big truth from me and you are blaming of being unfaithful. Wow" she crossed her arms.

"Ragini please tell me who sent you that? " he begged her.

She wiped the tears on her cheek.

"I don't think I need to tell you anything regarding my sources of information" she walked away and he dragged her back holding her elbow.

"I said tell me dammit" he screamed and tightened his grip as she tried releasing herself.

"Sanskar leave me. You are hurting me" she looked at him painfully.

"Not unless you tell me who sent you that picture" he fumed.

"I will not tell you that. Do whatever you want to do" she fumed trying to get out of his hold.

"Fine" he gave her a mocking smile and snatched the phone from her hand.

"Sanskar... " she cried and tried getting her phone back.