HR 31: AAPKI KASHISH

Sanskar was busy looking at his laptop working something. He felt Ragini walking towards him.

“Give me” he forwarded his hand without looking up and Ragini looked at him confused. “What?” asked she hiding the letter behind her. “Your resignation letter sweetheart” he winked at her. She was shocked as he understood she was here with the resignation letter.

“Why do you think I will resign the job?” she maintained the serious look hiding the panic emotion.

“Because that's what you know darling. Running away. Not strong enough to face what life offers you. Instead run from it and cry over it. You have been doing this from the time I don't know. But I have witnessed it from the day you faced the bitter truth Laksh did not love you. Did you give him back for playing with your feelings? No. You have done it when you accepted their marriage and did everything you could to bring them together but when people blamed you for trying to break the marriage what did you do? You accepted the blames. Then people kept hurting you what did you do? You stood not fighting. Now also when your life is throwing challenges at you what are you doing? I can't expect anything new from you” he played with the pen and looked at her.

She crushed the envelop in her hand. She gave him a tight smile. “For your kind info Mr. Maheshwari” she placed her hand on the file. “I came here for this” she picked the file and walked to her table hiding the envelop and placed it inside her bag.

Sanskar smirked looking at her. At least it worked. He relaxed his fast beating heart.

“By the way Ragini forgot to tell you” he dragged her attention when she was analyzing the file. She looked up to find him near her desk.

“Evening there is a party in Maheshwari Mansion” she narrowed her eyebrows. “So?” she asked casually. “Anyways there will be so many kids in the party so I thought there should be the section where they will get blown balloons. And who better than you can do that job” he cocked his eyebrows and she fumed listening to him.

“Oh why are you praising me for your job. Who is better than me? Of course you” she gave him a tight smile. Nodding her head she looked back into the files.

“Badi maa told me to invite you to attend the party then. Actually my intention was to give you the same job” he folded his lips. She rolled her eyes. “Please convey my thanks to Annapurna aunty. But sorry I have some other plans for the evening” she said and Sanskar narrowed his eyebrows.

“What other plans?” he asked impatient. “Why should I tell you? You are my boss till the office timing Mr. Maheshwari. And beyond that what I do is none of your business” she did not looked at him. His ego was hurt at this. He closed his fist and Ragini smirked enjoying it.

She shuddered when his hand banged on her table scaring the hell out of her. “And if it has to do with your temporary fiance then remember the best laid plans go astray. I don't think you wanna test me on that” he smirked sending shivers down her spine.

While she was still in the trance looking into his dark eyes her phone buzzed. She jerked and took out her phone. Sanskar moved his gaze to look at her phone screen which flashed a name flaring his nostrils. She pressed the green button on the screen to answer the call and in next moment Sanskar snatched it.

“What the hell Sanskar give me back my phone” she cried. Rudra narrowed his eyes hearing her voice. “I had told you many a times you are not allowed to attend the calls in the office. Forgot? And for the fact why don't you instead talk to people when you are at home in the night instead eating my head full night? See still I have the headache of last night. You did not disconnect the call until it was past 3” he spoke a bit loudly and Ragini looked at him confused.