HR15: LAYER ONE

Ragini was all smiles when she woke up in the morning. Stretching her arms lazily she welcomed the new sun. Her eyes turned honey colour as she opened them annoyed by the pricking sunlight. She rubbed her hands and caressed her face after praying to the sun god.

Hopping out of the bed she walked to the washroom and came out after taking hot water bath. As Swara wasn't there in the room she freely roamed with only her towel out of the washroom and was searching for her dress in the closet.

"Ragini" "Ahhhh" she screamed finding Sanskar in her room. She covered herself behind the curtain and looked at him horrified. Though it was late that Sanskar had seen her with towel by the time she hid herself behind the curtain.

"Oh" he looked at her blankly. "I...m so....sorry" he looked around every where trying to hide his embarrassment. "What the hell are you doing here at this time?" Ragini asked peeping out of the curtain. "Um" he swallowed hard and his jaws twitched.

"I... actually" he was too shocked to respond. Ragini looked at him annoyed. "I came to pick you" he said finally looking at her. She felt her blood rushing to the cheeks.

Though she was covered completely behind the curtain she was feeling his hot gaze on her offensive. He quickly moved his gaze away. "Who told you to come inside my room you idiot. Couldn't you at least knock the door?" she asked annoyed.

"I forgot" he gave her a nervous smile. "Arghhh" she gritted her teeth in frustration. "Now what are you waiting for get lost" she said rudely and Sanskar looked at her shocked. "What?" she asked him puzzled. "You want me to be out of the house?" asked he.

"No out of this country. Go" she showed her bare hand pointing outside and Sanskar's eyes stopped on it. Guessing his gaze she quickly dragged back her hand inside the curtain and he looked at her face which had a mixture of horror and annoyance. He understood that she wasn't pleased of his presence in her room.

She sighed when he turned but again was alerted when he turned back. "Now what?" she asked confused.

"Um. You will look good in that navy blue salwar" said he pointing at the dress which had dropped down from the closet. She shrunk her eyes at him glaring. "Out" she said gritting her teeth. He bit his cheeks inside controlling his amusement and walked from there and Ragini sighed in relief looking up.

She walked to the door immediately and locked it. She walked to the closet and held the dress in her hand. She remembered Sanskar's words. "I so hate you" she cursed her dress like it will understand her frustration.

Sanskar banged on the top of the car and blew whistle waiting for Ragini. "Ehem" he heard Ragini clearing her throat and that lips of his stretched into a wide smile. Taking the goggles off his eyes he turned to find Ragini. She was wearing the same dress he pointed at.

His eyes scanned her and she felt the shiver running down her spine feeling his heated gaze on her. She felt uncomfortable and he understood it. He stretched his lips when her eyes met his. "You told me to be at office then why did you come here to pick me?" she asked walking to the car door.

He remembered the text which he received while she was out of the lift and shivered a bit. 'I can't let you be alone and be the prey' he spoke in his mind. "Will you mind moving? I can't open the car door" she struggled to open it and Sanskar moved and she collapsed back with a jerk and Sanskar held her on time preventing from falling.

He had held her shoulders and she held his coat for support. He made her stand straight and opened the car door which had closed after bouncing forward. She tucked the hair strand behind her ear and sat inside the car.

Sanskar walked to the driver seat and sat inside the car igniting he drove to his destination. "You did not answer me?" Ragini looked at him when the car halted at the parking of his office building. "Um. Badi Maa told me to pick you up and drop everyday. Anyways your home is on the way..." "But my home is in the opposite side" she said confused. Sanskar facepalmed in his mind. "Exactly I said the same to Badi Maa but then she insisted so I agreed to her" he said wearing his goggles.