Part 7- Haleigha's POV

All of a sudden, I felt arms wrap around my waist from behind-- a warm body pressed up against mine. Luke. He had such an unmistakable touch.

I twisted my head around to face him. "Where'd you go?" I inquired. His light blue eyes fluttered and he gave a smile showing off his perfect rows of teeth outlined by his thin, pink lips. His lip ring sat perfectly on his lip, drawing me closer to them for a kiss. So, I kissed him. But only a peck.

"I ran into the boys again," he blushed. And I continued to dance with him until he offered: "Hey, you wanna get out of here?"

"Sure, where?" I'm always up for anything.

He shrugged and took my hand. He led me out of the raging crowd and back to the quiet, isolated part of the beach. "I was getting tired of the band," he made up.

"Yeah, me too," I lied back as I took off my shoes.

"What are you doing?" he asked as I then removed my jacket.

"Going for a swim," I said. There wasn't another group of people in the water for half a mile up the beach and we were alone and the water was calm and warm. I was glad I had worn my bikini underneath my clothes. I mean, you have to be stupid to go the beach and not wear a bathing suit underneath.

This is when I realized Luke had never seen me in a bikini before... or bra and underwear-- any of that half naked stuff. But I had laid all my clothes out in a single pile and was just in my bikini now. I dipped my foot in the water to test it as I felt his eyes on me. "Aren't you gonna join?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah sure!" He broke out of a trance. He removed his beanie and then his shirt. That's when I realized I had never seen him shirtless before either. I knew he took occasional trips to the gym, but I mean, Holy Mother of Abb.

He then removed his pants but he wasn't wearing swim trunks. He joined me in only his boxers. Damn, he had a body like a god. His thick, muscular arms dangled down to his broad waist and hips. Prominent lines were painted down his pelvis, disappearing under his boxers.

"C'mon!" I pulled him into the water by the hand. "It's really warm tonight," I led him in further until we were waist deep. I turned to face him in the dim moonlight. The ocean sloshed around us.

"You know, Hal... You really are beautiful, dressed up or down," he whispered to me, pulling me against his bare skin.

"Shh, Luke," I hushed him. But he didn't stop.

"No, I'm serious. Your body, it's perfect," I rolled my eyes and shook my head but he ignored it. "I could look at a million other girls and they'd never be the same. Never be as perfect..."

"Luke-"

"Because I have seen millions of girls, and they are nothing compared to you. I'm just sorry it took me so long to realize--"

I couldn't stand it anymore. I kissed him. I kissed him hard. And more passionately than I did before. And I meant it. That was the best part, too, I really meant it.

"And you say my mouth's the one that rambles," I teased as we came out of the kiss. He laughed extremely loud about it and then reached down in the water and splashed me.

"Hey!" I whined and slashed him back even harder. He scooped a big handful on my head and so I pushed him backwards into the water. He pulled me down with him.

"That's what you get!" He giggled as we sat up in the water again. I loved his laugh, I really did. And that was something I was sure I had always loved about him. From the first time I had made him laugh, I knew I loved the sound of it, so pure.

He pulled me closer again for another kiss-- my boobs pressed up against his chest as I tightly wrapped my arms around his neck. He slowly kissed the sides of my mouth down to my chin and made a trail of kisses down to my neck and then the top of my chest. I felt his hand slip down my waist to my butt. Opp.

To show him I liked it, I drew out a moan as he continued to kiss all around my neck again.

"Do you wanna go under that dock?" He seductively suggested between kisses in his raspy Australian accent. There was a dock not even a quarter of a mile down the shore that was illuminated by tiny lights, but underneath, it remained dark and secluded.

I nodded and we disappeared into the night toward the dock. My stomach flipped in a mix of nervousness and excitement.

~~~~~

okay guys prepare..a sex scene might possibly be coming next... yeah i guess that's pretty cool huh 0.0 follow me for updates on le twitter @fivesauceboss