The Birth of the Prophecy (Part 1)

Catherine Mathews:
Oh my goddess they are so beautiful. My lovely twins are finally here! Serenity my dark haired angel & Luna my brown haired beauty. My cooing over my newly born twins was interrupted by the sound of my lovely mate's pacing. He is waiting patiently to hold the girls, occasionally looking at us just to return to his persistent pacing. So to calm my nerves and his I ask is he ready to take a seat and hold the girls. He looks up like with wide eye as if he was surprised I said anything to him. He then slowly starts to walk over. Once at the chair he hesitates but takes a seat. I'll have to ask him later what is bothering him. He seems so distracted and worried.
Daniel Mathews:
I am currently trying to come up with battle plans because my lovely mate has just given birth to the first twins in werewolf history. I know that once the news gets out we will definitely have a war on our hands and we must be prepared. As I am about to make another lap around the room I hear the chuckle of my beautiful mate asking me if I want to hold my bundles of joy. For a second I feel like me holding them might start the war, but the pull to hold my daughters was getting stronger due to my wolf needing to scent his pups. So with lead heavy feet I slowly make my way over to the chair beside my mate's hospital bed. I reach for the first born of my children and my mate hands me a beautiful little girl with the cutest little curly brown hair and green eyes that shine as bright as polished emeralds. Her little button nose matches her mother's nose. I kiss it causing a giggle to slip past her little lips. I look up to see my mate with tears in her eyes she tells me her name is Luna. She passes me my other daughter after wiping a tear from my face that I didn't know had fallen. I look down to see a replica of the face I had just seen with matching green eyes but with bone straight black hair. My mate then tells me her name is Serenity. I kiss both of their heads and say a prayer to the moon goddess to thank her for my twins. Out of nowhere both of the twins shined with a bright golden aura around them. The aura got so bright that I had to close my eyes and look away. I hold the girls tight to me to ensure they don't go anywhere and I focus on the feel of them against my chest and their scents to reassure me that they are still in my arms.
Catherine:
Watching my mate with his first and only children I get excited and I get even more emotional as I see him kiss both of our babies. Then I see a bright overbearing light surround the girls. I attempt to get out of bed to cover them but even with werewolf healing giving birth takes a toll on the body. Once the light disappears I see a heavenly woman I can only assume is the moon goddess herself standing in front of my girls and my shocked mate.
Moon Goddess:
Hello my children I go by many names but your generation knows me as the Moon Goddess please do not fear me. Once I confirmed that the twins were born I formed my connection with them to ensure that in times of need they will be able to contact me directly, that was the reason behind the bright light that you witnessed and I am truly sorry for the scare that it might have caused. I am here with a warning, Daniel you are correct to worry over your pups they are very special and will need much training and even more protection. This you cannot do alone, therefore I have come with gifts for the young ones, companions are what you can call them. Also in your time of need there will be help from all forms to come to your aid. They will help protect and train your daughters. For Luna, your first born, a winged elemental dragon.  Her name is Ella. A small bundle appears with blue and green scales and the purest of white wings. As for your second born, Serenity, a Phoenix. Her name is Nix . Just as Ella appeared so does nix with an orange and yellow feather covered body.

They are connected the same way that I connect my children with their mates. There is a mark that will appear on the right shoulder blade of both children, both companion to connect them to each other. It will be slightly painful but it is necessary. This mark will be one of me as well as the companions. Slowly a circle is being burned into their skin. The babies start to cry as a mark is branded on them, with the wave of the moon goddess' hand the pups and their companions are asleep and the mood goddess disappears. The mark finishes itself and it looks like a waning moon followed by the tree of life shaped like the Moon Goddess and was followed by the waxing moon. They all overlap like a Venn diagram with the moon goddess in the middle of it.

Daniel:
I look at my mate and then my sleeping twins and tried to remove the confusion so that I can enjoy this quiet moment with my mate and our new additions. They are sound asleep so I hand Catherine Serenity and her Phoenix just as she gets them settled in her arms, a loud knock at the door startled my mate and pups so I go into attack mode and growl loudly at the door. The doctor walks in neck bared and hands raised to show respect and that he means no harm. Once my wolf an I are assured there is no danger I allow him to check everyone's vitals and he gives us the ok to go home. After 3 days in the hospital I am relieved and more than ready to get home. I immediately start to get everything together for our travel from the doctors ward back to our side of the pack house. I mind link the pack that we are leaving the hospital with their future Alphas and that they are to get extra security around the pack house. I also mind link my personal guards that we are on the way to the twins room and to check the rooms. There is no way I'm taking any chances of anyone getting near my princesses.

As they make it to the alpha's quarters and place the twins in their cribs. Catherine climbs in their bed and almost immediately falls asleep. Daniel makes his way to the connected study and starts making calls to the nearby and far away alphas. He received a lot of congratulations and make some meeting times with some alphas that were not already his ally. He had made quite a bit of progress when he heard one of the girls cry. He finished his last signature on some pack papers and made his way to the girl's room. It was Serenity that was crying for attention. He leaned over her crib and cooed at her but her cries did not stop. He carefully scooped her up and walked over to the bag from the hospital where his wife had a couple of bottles of pumped milk stored in the cooler part of the bag. After placing the bottle in the warmer he found himself sitting in the rocking chair humming a song he started to feed his pup. She drank hungrily from the bottle and as soon as she was done and burped there was another cry, Luna woke up with what Daniel will soon learn is a hungry cry. He grabbed another bottle and swapped out the babies. He fed Luna burped her and laid her in bed then went to go check on his sleeping wife. Seeing that she was still asleep he made his way to the pack's kitchen to make a feast for the pack to introduce the girls. He decided on roast, with carrots, potatoes, rice, green beans, and corn bread. He sang to himself as the cooks filtered in and joined him to help move the cooking along more quickly. He fixed his wife a sandwich knowing that a meal like this was going to take forever. He made his way upstairs and woke Catherine up and started the shower for them. He helped her into the shower and bathed them both as well as washed her hair. After they were dried off and had on clean clothes he passed her the sandwich which she accepted gratefully. He went to change the girls and get them into some warm clothes. With several ovens going and giant pots bubbling after 6 hrs everything was done. He called through the link for the pack to come down and he gathered his family together and headed down as well.