Knowledge Wins the Battle

Serenity: I am sitting in the tree telling my wolf again the description so that we can look for the creatures in these books. "We are looking for a semi huge creature that possibly lives underground." I think I found something it's called a wendigo. They fit the description humanoid, tall, with elongated features. It lives underground in burrows and they can mimic voices , super speed, and super strength. It is vulnerable to fire and Anasazi symbols with this information my wolf teleports me to the Alphas office right before everybody makes it in. " Alright warriors today is going to test everything that I have taught you these last couple of months. We are dealing with a wendigo. It is an ancient creature." I described everything that I found out about it and what we will need to help win this battle luckily for them one of my abilities is fire. I link Luna what I just told them and we head out. On our way out Luna has somehow come up with some Anasazi symbols for all of the fighters and myself.

 We go back to where Mariah was taken and I tell everyone to shift and focus on my scent

We go back to where Mariah was taken and I tell everyone to shift and focus on my scent. I shift as well and focus on Mariah's scent and I can practically feel her in the ground below us. I allow my wolf to take over and she digs expertly into the ground until we reach air I fall through and shift mid air landing silently on my feet. I link to the warriors and tell them to come down and to do as I did. They all blushed as I caught them men and female. I just didn't want anyone to hear us and I wasn't sure if they could land silently. I lead the way with my nose and I see one of the wendigo cornering a tied up Mariah. We have to act fast as they start to draw symbols on her to tie one of their own to her making it impossible to separate them. It's like a bonding of the souls. The wendigo will feed off of her soul until she dies. I tell some to go to the left and some to go to the right. While I go in as a distraction. I step from behind the pillar "I would suggest that you stop what you are doing or there will be problems." They stop what they are doing and they turn towards me. They screech so loud that it hurts my over sensitive ears I link my warriors to focus their hearing on something else while I dodge their first attack. Once I see that they have freed Mariah and they are waiting for my next move. I run between the two wendigo in front of me and catch the rope that is linked with the Anasazi symbols. I start to run around their feet. I pull with all of my strength and the fall into each other. I sent half of the warriors a message to head back to the hole and get back to the pack while the remainder of us ties up and burn the wendigo. They throw ropes to each other over the fallen wendigo. We run out of the room as they drop matches as well as leaves soaked in sap to feed the fire. Once everyone sees a fire has started and they start to head away I reach back and coax the flames with a twist of my wrist causing a large flame to consume the wendigo bodies. We run out listening to their dying screams. The others left a rope dangling for us to get out. As the others start to escape I hear a soft cry that sounds familiar. I step towards a corner on the opposite side of the burrow. I see Nicole laying over large bulk of cover. " Nicole?"

Nicole: I knew I shouldn't have trusted them I promise I will get my revenge they have crossed the line. I did everything they asked. It's not my fault the plan didn't go through as planned. I betrayed my pack I gave up my life. Yet the BEB still killed my parents and my mate and child. They chose me because I was already an outcast. But I found my mate he made me better and he loved me and gave me strength that I didn't know I had. He gave me a beautiful baby boy he wasn't even two yet. I had only held him a handful of times. I lay over the cover that my family was asleep under when their life was taken from me before my eyes. I here my name through my cries and my crazed eyes search in the dark and I find the hazel brown and gold eyes of Serenity. "Go away." I yell at her with a scratchy and dry throat. Leave me here just leave me with my family. "LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

Serenity: I thought about my options leave her here to burn or save her. I feel into her aura and she just shows pain, despair, and guilt. She looks crazed and lost. I've made my decision.