The Truth

Luna: "It has been a couple of hours since training ended and as future alphas I feel like we have to go check on Nicole even though she was in the wrong. I believe that we need to try to figure her out why she feels like she needs to sleep around and be an alpha's mate. I know that I was the one to hit her but she was touching what was is ours and we are close to our birthday so my wolf is a lot more active now than before. Instead of just saying hit that bitch she was egging me on and showing me images of what would happen if I didn't put her in her place. The images of her carrying our mate's pups was too much to handle. What do you think Reeni?"

Serenity: " I agree I feel like someone is putting her up to it. She didn't seem to really be sincere with her threats. She was terrified but not of us. Maybe her family has been telling her since birth she was his mate that happens often in packs to help the parents come up in rank. But on to other matters you haven't called me Reeni in a long time I missed my nickname Lulu." I gushed at my sister making her giggle. " Lets go find Mariah maybe she knows a little about Nicole's background."

Luna: "Before we go find her I have 2 questions for you. 1 do you feel connected to her like you need her. I feel weird when I'm around her like it makes me nervous and my wolf is at full attention and being ..... I don't know clingy to her. When she leaves I feel scared. I asked my wolf and she just shrugged stated she wasn't sure of our connection she just knows that there is one."

Serenity: "Yes I feel the same way but I also feel extra playful around her I didn't ask my wolf because when we met the morning she helped me untangle from you two spider monkeys then I was saying I loved her for feeding us bacon lol."

Luna:" The other question was do you think we should call dad mom and James I miss our beta."

Serenity: I squeal in excitement at the thought of our beta being here. Oh this pack is in trouble that is my partner in crime."Yes yes yes oh my goddess yes ooohhhhh I have to think of some pranks we can pull. Call them now."

Luna: "Calm down Reeni we can not go back to our joking ways here remember, we are to keep a low profile here. Only our serious alpha sides show unless we are with our mate or well mates."

Serenity: "Sorry I forgot. Oh and can we be real with Mariah as well I don't feel right being all stoic with her?"
Luna: "Of course now come on lets go talk to her about this whole Nicole issue. Then we can call mom dad and James and tell them to come I want them to be here for our shift and I feel like that will be sooner than later."
Serenity: I salute to my sister seeming as how she was in bossy alpha mode right now, which made her giggle and march away motioning with her head for me to follow her. "MARIAH!! OH MARIAH!!! WHERE FOR OUGHT THOW MARIAH!!" I giggle to myself about my silliness. I get a stern look from Luna but I see a ghost of a smile so I just straighten up and peek my head into a room and shout found her. We step into the room and she starts walk towards us and bows to us with a sly grin on her face.

Mariah:"Yes my Juliets your Romeo is here how may I help you." I grin cheekily when they burst out laughing. I love this sound I would make a fool of myself any day to keep them laughing.

Luna: After wiping the tears from my eyes that fell due to how hard I was laughing I sobered up and watched as serenity did the same. "Well aren't you a gentlewoman. We needed to talk to you about something. We trust you and we know that you will be honest with us."

Serenity: I get up to close the door and linked nix to come to me and bring Elle." We have questions about Nicole and her upbringing but we also wanted to share a big secret with you. We haven't even had a chance to tell Dominic yet but we don't feel right being around you and not being honest with you."

Mariah:"ummm ok well umm shoot I guess. Should I sit down. Do you want me to link Dominic? Are you girls ok?" My palms are sweating I know if they ask me are we mates I can't tell them they have to figure it out. They did say a secret that they have to tell Dominic as well so maybe they have figured it out or they have something else. I force myself to calm down just in time to see both of them nod their head at each other about me contacting Dominic and that they are okay. "Hey Dominic umm the girls want to talk to us in private they have something they want us to know. Meet us in my room." I block out the pack just in case.