Bonding over Dinner

Dominic: I slowly walked down the steps and I hear the spike in Luna's heartbeat I know she can smell the dominance and it is affecting her. When I get to the dining room I see that she has on what I laid out for her it is a floor length red dress with the back very low cut and she is unaware of it yet but the red lace underwear that she has on are vibrating panties and the remote for the ones she and her sister has on is in the breast pocket of my suit. "Luna you look absolutely gorgeous I can't wait for diner to be over but first I would like for your sister and yourself to know a little more about me."

Luna: He sounds and looks dangerously sexy. He has on a charcoal grey suit that fits him oh so well. I know that he can tell that I am turned on but he says he wants to open up to us and he sounds serious about it. I close my eyes and pushed down my urges and focus on the fact that this will be hard for our mate to do and might need our emotional support instead of our sexual energy. I send a quick link to Reeni with this information and she says she is coming down now. We both look up as Serenity walks down the steps. She looks amazing she has a dark blue dress that is similar to mine except hers doesn't have the cleavage showing she steps down and left both of us breathless.

Serenity: I pull myself together after that intoxicating experience I just had in the bathroom with my mate. Luna links me basically saying this is a serious dinner and to put away my sexual predatory state. When I get control I walk down stairs and smile at my mates, they look delectable but my stomach reminds me of the food that smells equally delicious. " Thank you for dinner Dom it smells delicious can we start." We all sat and he plates our dinner and we thank the Moon Goddess for all that we have and all that she will provide before we start to eat. My sister and I let out a moan simultaneously when the succulent chicken hit our mouths we laughed at each other while Dominic looks like he is about to pounce on one or both of us.

Dominic: They are too cute and too sexy at the same time. If I don't start talking now I won't last long before ripping them out of their clothes. I close my eyes and try to center myself and ignore my primal need for them. I release a breath and start the headrest thing I've done since becoming alpha. I tell my mates how I became the alpha that I am. " This is going to be hard for me but I would like for you to let me finish before saying anything." I look at both of them and I got a nod before I smile seeing them continue their dinner. "I know that neither of you have mentioned this since we have met but I know that you have heard of how ruthless and "evil" of a man I am. It is not all false. My parents died the day I was born in a rouge attack. It was worse on my brother because he actually remembers it happening. What no one knows is that I have relived it in my dreams. I think the BEB have given me the horrific memories of my brother so that I know that they were the cause of my loss." I hear chairs scrape and I have my mates on either side of me now. Their presence gives me comfort. " I had a rough upbringing. My brother became alpha very young and he had me to take care of as well as a pack. I didn't make it any easier. I rebelled at a young age and I use to loose control of myself and black out. When I would wake up I would be in the middle of no mans land surrounded by dead rouges. It didn't matter if it was man or woman the only exception to my anger seemed to be against children. I would bring them back and help then find their packs or take them in here. I took on a group of rouges that almost killed me, my brother found me barely alive close to the river that separates your territory and mine. When he brought me home his mate made me promise to get help and I promised but didn't keep it until I met you in our whatever you call it realm. I had fallen and hit my head and it brought me to you and that meeting turned me around." I stopped and looked up and the girls had serious looks on their faces and when they noticed me looking their looks softened and they did the unexpected they both sat in my lap and started to feed me. Once my plate was clean they both took one of my arms and led me upstairs. I was pushed on the bed and I sat looking at my beautiful mates happy that I can see the acceptance in their eyes. I reach in my pocket and turn the underwear in low and I hear the vibration start but it isn't coming from the girls it's coming from the bed. I look over to see that my naughty twins didn't put on the underwear. I look up at them and they both give me a sultry look that instantly has me hardening almost painfully in my dress pants. They both walk towards me and lean into one of my ears. Simultaneously in the sexiest tones that have ever left their mouths or anyone else mouth for that matter, they tell me to relax while they show me how much my past has no effect on our future. I take a deep breath and let my wolf come forward and let some of my alpha power come full throttle and surround us in our room when they don't seem effected by my power I smirk knowing that making them submit is going to be fun.