Awareness

There were growls of confusion but the loudest of all was that of the King. He growled at the potential danger the twin's supposed protectors had just put the entire pack in.

Daniel: "How could you possibly bring us back to the place were we almost lost them? How could you put our pack in danger like that?" Fuming and half shifted the words seethed from his already changed fangs.

Serenity: I climbed out of my angry alpha king/ father's tight grip, which caused a menacing growl to escape his lips. One my feet touched the ground he shifted and stood protectively in front of me. I looked up at the top of his head and wrapped my hands as far around his thick wolf neck that I could. his wolf looked down at me and I kissed the tip of his nose causing him to relax only slightly. Luna came over and joined me and we both jumped our his back and begged him to take up to the top of the mesa because we were soooo tiiirreedd. Being the softie that he is with us he huffed and puffed while we nuzzled our faces in his furry back and he sprinted to the top of the mesa. But didn't allow us to get down out of worry.

Luna: The trip to the top of the mesa was much quicker this time around. Now that we are here my mom, my dad, Serenity and I all look at our companions expectantly. Waiting on an answer as to why they abandoned us while we were out like a light and almost killed by whatever a BEB is.

Nix: "First I would like to say that we are sorry for leaving you but please believe we didn't have a choice. We fought to get back to you girls but we were in a different plane of existence all together, a different realm. The moon goddess brought us there for your safety."
Ellie: "Nix almost caused an apocalypse angering the goddess to get back to you. She advised us that because of your first shift we were not to come near you. Due to what you are becoming it would be draining you of all energy to fill you with celestial energy. Us being around would reaffirm our bond and could have caused death due to the extra stress your body would have gone through."

As their companions were speaking the girls start to feel a heated itch form around their original companion marks in their backs. By the time they had explained to the girls they had thrown themselves at their companions as they all felt a slight burning sensation followed by a cooling touch. Locking eyes with their companions the bond is reaffirmed and they feel complete again. The happiness that is spreading from the pair is so contagious that Daniel transferred back to his human form and was pulling on a pair of shorts that his wife was handing to him. He held his wife closely and decided he would keep an eye on their companions and he though about the long prayer he was going to pray to the Moon Goddess when they got home and off of this mesa. Catherine just smiled at the reaffirmation of her pup's bond. She could tell that the distance and the separation was taking a toll on them. Even if it was only slightly, all four of them had been together since before birth. Seeing her family together caused warmth to settle in her chest and a content sigh to leave her lips as she leaned further into the warmth provided by her mate.

Daniel: "Okay okay wait one second. Super happy y'all love each other again but i have a question. Reaffirmation of a bond I understand that. When you mark your mate the stronger the bond the harder it is to stay away once it is forming, but what is this talk of a celestial shift the only time I've ever heard of this happening is with goddesses in old fairytales passed down from the eldest werewolves . So what is going on?"

Nix: "That is correct the girls are the celestial goddesses of earth and they are part of the prophecy to rid the world of the darkness that the BEB have spread."