The Arrival

Enrique: I'm running around with my mate April trying to get everything in order the Alpha king's help they should be here in a couple of hours. I have rooms ready for them and April and the cooks are working on food for the pack I've advised them of our visitors so they are cooking up more than enough. I've not had any sleep since the attack the pack is in shambles thankfully only a couple of pack members were hurt and they are healing quickly but the pack is worried about the alpha and the missing Luna. It's strange that in the alpha's office is where her scent is the strongest and it is lingering longer than it should with her not being there but we must find her before alpha wakes up or he will be devastated and the pack will definitely fall.

April: "Honey stop worrying they are at the border and the pack guard has been trying to mind link you and you are freaking out. You were born to run this pack if anything were to happen to the alpha so get yourself together and go welcome and thank our guests"

Enrique: I smile a genuinely warm smile at the encouragement and trust coming from my mate bond. I shook off the nerves that rattled my usually calm demeanor and sent a quick than you to my mate for keeping me on track and I shift and run quickly to the border. Once I am there a grab a pair of shirts that is handed to me from our guard. "Thank you for coming everyone we really appreciate your help. We have breakfast waiting for you at the pack house it is right this way."

Luna: "Thank you for your hospitality my members will take you up in that offer. Our bags should arrive in a couple of hours but my sister and I would like to take a look at your alpha and everyone who was injured in battle. Also we would like to hold a pack meeting to discuss the purpose of our visit if that is ok with you?"

Enrique: I stood there unblinking for a moment I was not expecting for the twins at such a young age to be so professional and to hold so much power it is taking everything to even be in there presence without my wolf wanting to roll over on my belly and submit even in human form. I snap out of and to appease my wolf I bow to them as I speak," Yes that can be arranged if everyone will follow me we have another couple of minutes in wolf form this way. I will have someone to escort your members to their rooms and then they can meet with our pack in the dining hall while we go check on the alpha. Afterwards we will have the pack meeting and you girls have eat lunch that I'll have my mate fit for you. Please follow me." I shift and lead them back to the pack house where some of our members are already waiting to show them to their rooms. We all shift back except the girls who have not shifted yet so they jumped off of the backs of their companions and follow me in the house and to the medical ward of the pack. "Ladies the alpha is in a coma all of the other members are in the waiting room which would you like to see first?"
Serenity: "Luna would like to see the alpha first I'll go see about other members could someone show me the way."
As we walk into the doctors room I feel a slight shift in my aura and I feel it in my sister's as well. I look at her to confirm if she feels it too and I see confusion on her face that's all the confirmation I need. "Luna I'm assuming by the look on your face that you feel the buzzing feeling as well?"

Luna:"Nope I smell something. Well two somethings really. One smells super sweet like strawberries and fresh rain. The other smells like molten lava and death.

Serenity: "Keep tabs on the smells I smell them as well but I have a weird feeling." I will be in the next room over there is only a few injured so I should be back with you quickly." I opened the mind link with the pack "Keep your guard up there is something near that Luna and I are sensing but we are not sure what it is yet when we have more clarity we will let you know."
Enrique: "Here we are Alpha Luna. Nurse could you excuse us." As the nurse leaves with her head bowed I watch her not recognizing her. I need to check in that. I advise the Alphas I have some business to handle and once they are done here the others are waiting in the next room to lead them to the brunch that has been prepared for them. They both nod and focus on the tasks at hand. My worry for the alpha is pushed to the back burner of my mind. There is something unsettling about that nurse.

Luna: "This is definitely where the smell was coming from." I say this while holding my nose and opening the window. "How can the beta not smell this. Now that I'm here it smells like decaying flesh.
Serenity: I stepped into the room and was able to catch the tale end of Luna talking to herself... again. Her words sparked a memory from a book I read a few years ago about ancient practices. "I remember reading about something with this pungent smell being tied to a potion made by dark magic to kill from the inside out. If we don't hurry then they might not have an alpha in the next 48 hours."
"Nix I need you to bring me somethings as quickly as possible. I need one of your feathers some pixie dust the nectar of the moon flower we grow in our room back home and water from the stream by the mesa."