The Reveal

Nicole: I slowly come to with only 2 things on my mind. First thing being that Luna is strong and i'm proud to be a part of her training, even though they want me to ruin her. I have to stick to the plan or something worse than getting knocked out will happen. The second thing that I realized is that I'm in the pack's icu and I have a horrible headache. I try to open my eyes only to find that they are taped down. I reach to take them off and my hands get popped making me pout. I then smell Brandon he is one of the only people who knows me for who I truly am and since his mate passed away a year ago I have been his go to female to satisfy his needs if you know what I mean. Before I knew what was happening I hear someone speak saying that they are the doctor and he is going to take off the bandages. As I began to see the light behind the bandages get brighter I closed my eyes and fluttered my eyes to attempt to adjust to the lights of the hospital room.

Luna: We make it to the icu room that Nicole is and we see the doctor is taking off the bandages so we stand and wait for the reveal to see how much her face changed. I was ecstatic to she looked exactly the same just a little red still healing. "How are you feeling?" As soon as the words left my mouth her head turned quickly and a surprised look passes her face before a her original resting bitch face comes back.

Nicole: When I hear Luna's voice then I look quickly in that direction and I see Luna and Serenity. I am shocked and touched that even though I was flirting with the alpha and was being a rude bitch they would come check on me. It warmed my heart that they cared. They aren't even part of our pack. I realize that the nurse is one of them and I have to make sure to keep up my facade of queen bitch. I put on my mask hoping that no one picked up on my moment of real. "Why the fuck do you care. You are the reason I'm in here. All I was doing was flirting with my future mate and you two came and put your head where it doesn't belong." My wolf whines in pain at disrespecting them and sinks deeper into my head. For whatever reason my wolf is loyal to them.

Luna: I'm not at all shocked as to how she replied." Thank you nurse, doctor, and Brandon would you please excuse us we need to have a private word with Nicole."

The nurse looks like she is about to object but Serenity pushes everyone out and locks the door. "Nix and Elle could you please block this room but do not show yourself I feel a dark presence but we need to speak with Nicole alone."

Nix: "Yes my princess I will stay outside while Elle will be there in the room with you. We do not trust the pup."

Luna: "Thank you guys." Nicole we need to speak with you. First off I would like to apologize for overreacting at practice.

Serenity: "Normally I'm the one who flips out at practices for people slacking off but we really care about this pack so we both were a bit rough in practice."

Luna: "This is a safe place to talk. Nobody can hear you and we are not going to hurt you we want to know what is going on with you."

Serenity: I can see it on her face. Fear it is as bright as day. "Before you answer do not lie to me. I can sense that this is not who you are. Your wolf is pure. Even though you smell of many men you only please them by touch not even oral so you are not doing this because you want to. Who is making you do this?"

Nicole: " I don't know what you are talking about I'm a slut I sleep with everyone and it's a choice nobody can make me do anything. I'm future Luna of this pack and everyone knows it except you two and it's time you learn your place." I scream out in frustration they have been around me for less than 48 hours and they already see through my mask. I have been playing this part for so long nobody has seen through it. Even my parents believe it is who I am now.

Luna: " I might not be the luna of this pack but I am a future alpha I can tell that you are lying and we can feel your emotions that you are holding back. We just want to help you." He pain is so thick that it could be cut with a knife.