Plans for the future

Serenity: The work hasn't stopped since Luna sent a link to the world's supernaturals. We started immediately working on building a bigger pack house to make sure we had room for everyone. It surprisingly only took 3 weeks to build. I guess having over 1,000 people in your pack makes renovating move very quickly. I have been cooking non stop and learning new recipes for the supernaturals who don't eat raw meat and regular human food. Luna has been making sure everyone is comfortable in our new.... might as well say mansion/hotel. While all of the Alphas have been in a meeting with Dominic. Everyone has come to like it here very much. Many of them are saying that they are staying after the war has been won. I walk towards the meeting room and push the door open with my new found ability of telekinesis. " Dom baby take a break and eat I brought food for everyone." I look around and I am shocked that the number of rulers in this room has grown since I was last here. There are fairy, sprites, dragon shifters, centaurs, serpent shifters, mermaids & mermen, demons, griffins and hydras just to name the few that I knew. The others were creatures unlike anything I've ever seen. I was tempted to ask what they were and before I could ask they were already looking at me expectantly. I cleared my throat, " Umm not to be rude but what are you and how long have you been on this planet?" Surprisingly they all spoke as one

Supernatural: "We are called the mystics. We have only ever inhabited this planet once before and that was sons ago. We are glad that you have an interest in us as we do you and your twin. To be frank with you your goddess mother is our cousin. We are of relation in ways only known by the most blessed. Our part in this war is not to engage in combat but to help train you and your sister in our ancestral ways to ensure the best outcome for the future. We must start soon we fear there isn't much time left. We do however have a fast way of training that will be most effective we must leave today."

Dominic: " You will be going nowhere with my mates that I cannot follow. I don't even know who you are and if what you claim to be to them is true. We are about to start a war my trust is limited." I try to hold in my growl as I hear my wolf having a conversation with these beings and asking me to calm down. I scoop serenity up in my arms and breath in her scent to calm down. A giggle leaves her mouth causing me to smile and kiss her forehead. I watch her relax in my arms. I look up to find the mystics looking at us with a soft smile on their face. I lowly growl at them not liking their sudden interest in my mates.

Mystics: "We are sorry but where we are going you will not survive you are mates to the fated ones and their blood is mixed with yours but what you do not know is that they were not born of this planet nor dimension. They are able to withstand more than you can and where we must train is going to be hard on them and for you it might cause death. Plus you must be here to train and watch over the supernatural beings who have chosen you three as the new supernatural rulers of this world and the next. Why do you believe so many rare breeds of supernaturals have come out of hiding from centuries of hiding. We only live to serve our king and queens. We all know that with your rule comes peace for us all. Now we must be going.

Dominic: I stood there with my mouth wide open and hearing my wolf chuckle in my head at my flabbergasted state. "Where will you be. I need to ensure my mates are in a place I can reach them." They show me to a door that is in the middle of a meadow outside of the pack house. My confusion shows on my face and I look at the questioningly. " This looks like some monster inc shit."

Mystics: "Well you can say it's something like that but it's more like the hyperbolic time chamber in dragon ball z. In here our training will seem like months but will only be a couple of days. The gravity here is worse than being on the ocean floor. This is also a place the excels their power way beyond what it is naturally. This will give them far more control of their power in higher doses. This means once we leave this place they will feel like using a little is nothing but still be able to push past their natural limits. Now we must go serenity call to your sister.