ATTACK!!

I am so sorry for the long wait for the update thank you to all of you who are still here and all of you who are just joining. I might do another update tonight after this one is up. I would really appreciate if you guys kept up the votes and comments. Without further ado                 here you are my princes and princesses.

Dominic: "After meeting my mate I am totally out of it. I feel like a giddy little girl that was just handed the fluffiest and biggest bear ever created. I feel like I'm blushing, my palms are sweaty, my heart is beating fast and I can't get her smell out of my head. I smelt and underlining scent on her that was amazing as well which was weird. I have never heard of a wolf with two scents but whatever I love it. It was like raspberry and fire mixed with the other scent blueberry and water long with the swirl of the moon. I'll have to ask my brother if he has hear of it before and to let him know that I need to go search for my mate since I now have her scent it will be a lot easier." I hear my wolf say that my so called best friend is not listening. I look over to see Jason playing with an army of ants marching across the windowsill. "JASON!!!!" I yell as loud as I can through mind link and made him all but stick his whole head in the way of the ants.

Jason: "Why would you do that you know ants are vicious they could have took off my head and fed it to the Queen."

Dominic: "I was just .... you know what never mind you are coming with me to go find my mate."

Jason: "The mate that you passed out and dreamed about? Are you sure that she was real, but sure to answer your question ill help you look for your imaginary mate!"

Dominic: I growl and gave him a quick yes and told him to follow me after glaring daggers at him and watching him drop his head in playful submission. Best friend or not nobody can stand up to my glare. I think that it has something to due with the alpha blood in me. I walk briskly to my brother's office to see about leaving so that I can go find her.

Isaiah: I hear an impatient knock on the door and I smell my brother's scent and tell him to come in. "Hi bro what's up?" I don't look up as I sign some paperwork about our incoming and outgoing affairs with other packs in the US and international. I signed some more treaties and sent an email in confirming my acceptance of the invite for the upcoming Alpha meeting.

Dominic: I have a quick question. Is it possible to have two scents?

Isaiah: I put my pin down and look at my brother with a confused look. "Little bro you know that isn't possible. It is possible for you to be around someone so much that your scents start to mix but once separated for a couple of hours it goes away. Why do you ask such an off the wall question?" I look at him with raised eyebrow daring him to lie about it.

Dominic:" I think I met my mate, I collapsed a couple of minutes ago. I felt like I was drowning and when I blacked out I saw her. She smelled wonderfully of two distinct scents. I know it sounds crazy but I need to go find her."

Isaiah: I take a deep breath because I know that this could cause him to overreact. " I know of one way that could happen and that is to mate and be marked or to be pregnant." I said it quickly and mind linked a couple of pack members to come to the door and wait for my signal because I know that he could destroy this office in a fit of rage in less that 3 minutes. I was surprised to see that he just had a calculated look on his face. Then it changed to determination. My confusion was clear across my face but my pride was even higher. Seeing my baby bother be able to think logically when faced with such an unhopeful situation shows me that he will be an amazing Alpha one day. A slow smirk is spreading across my face at the 13 year old man that stands before me. I knew that the alpha training was a bit much when he was so young but he has always be wise beyond his years and I was right to assume it would help mold him into a better man and wolf.