Core Shocking

Serenity: We have been training non stop for the past 2 months after the bbq the pack was extra motivated. We started the first week with running in both wolf and human form. This was to pick up our endurance and speed. Then we did strength training the next week in both wolf and human form. The third week we did core workouts and cardio. Then the last week of the first month we did sparring and fighting in both forms. The next month we just put it all together with only one day a week for rest. Dominic was getting just the right amount of bulk on him and my twin and I couldn't get enough. Between practices before and after showers. Any chance we could slip away we were going at it like rabbits. I am not sure what type of stamina he has but to keep up with the both of us I can say it is amazing. Right now I am just now getting out of the shower from washing away today's practice sweat. Luna jumped in the shower right as I was getting out and we planned on taking a nap together before we go down for dinner. I lay in bed looking up at the ceiling and listening to Alessia Cara's Four pink walls. When Luna comes from the shower we hold hands while facing each other. Our legs wrap around each other and we fall asleep like we always did when it was just her and I.

Luna: I shoot up from my peaceful rest at the loud yelling that is surrounding me. I lean over and wake up serenity. She wakes up wiping the sleep from her eyes. We look around the room and see pack members running through the halls people yelling orders and children being scooped up by their parents and running for shelter. I see fire outside of our window. We jump from bed not bothering to throw on clothes we instantly shift into our Goddess forms causing our silk white robes to grace our skin. We join the crowded hallways of the pack house and help in anyway that we can by helping pack members get the elderly and children to the safe house. One of our lead guards run towards us yelling something we can't make out. Before he can reach us a massive black ball rams through his chest and hovers in from of him before he crashes to the ground dead. This causes to the most organized panic I have ever seen.

Serenity: After Sean our lead guard die before my eyes I jump into action I form a box of lava around the ball to ensure that it is not able to cause any future damage I pull the dirt from the ground and make a slide outside of the windows of the house. I send a link to all pack members to make their ways to the windows and get out of the house. Luna adds water to my makeshift slide to make it easier for them to slide down to safety. I see something weird happening with the lava and I see the black ball has melted and the slime is leaking from the lava container. I retract the lava and the slime starts to return from where it came from. Luna and I follow the ball and it leads us outside. We jump from the window and hover just outside the window. We look around our pack grounds and see dead and fighting pack members. Other supernatural creatures that are fighting with us and the last of the BEB are standing at the edge of the forest just out of view from normal sight. They see that they are spotted and smirk at us. I see Yasmin flick her wrist and all of their pack fall dead and then I see Victor form a massive black ball and I follow his line of vision. I see the other supernaturals and Dominic fighting as hard as they can. We already know what is going to happen and my twin and I rush at lightning speed to our mate to protect him. Know the dark magic can't hurt us but it can hurt him. We make it just in time for the ball to expand and cover us. The battle stops as we are pulled back towards victor in his hands he has the only thing that can kill us.

Luna: I feel myself being shaken the world is becoming nothing but black spots I attempt to freeze my surroundings letting off a cold that would stop a mammoth in its tracks. Darkness is all I see but I feel warmth on my lips. I weep at the thought of never feeling that warmth ever again at the loss of my sister of our mate, our pack. I close my eyes tightly to let the tears fall. I hear my name being called and the warmth is spreading, the familiar tingles of my mates' touches litter my body. I open my eyes and I find both of my mates hovering over me. I look at Dominic and I do not see any scratches or cuts from the battle. I look at serenity and I give her a confused look. I hear her voice travel through our link "It was a vision or a warning of what it is to come. Our companions were by our side when I woke up and they said the tone is upon us and we must be ready. It is going to take more than this pack and a couple of other supernaturals to take on and defeat the final battle of darkness."

Dominic: after waking Luna I pull her into a tight hug and she is straddling my legs like koala. I kiss her forehead while serenity rubs her back. She stands slowly with a determined look in her eyes as said we need to have a meeting. Not just with werewolf packs but with all supernaturals.

Luna: I pull all of the strings I could muster even some that I didn't know existed. I reached for Serenity and Dominic's hands. I would need to be tied to them to give me the strength needed to connect with all supernaturals we needed both light and dark. There are some good dark supernaturals and some dark supernaturals who just wish to stay in the dark. I open my eyes and I catch sight of myself in the mirror behind our bed. My hair is flowing around me as if I was in water and my eyes are pitch black. My face is covered in black veins around my eyes. I open a new link that I just created, this link ties me to anything that has any supernatural power no matter how small. "This is your goddess your queen and your Luna. We are about to face a battle that will destroy the world if not won. You all have a choice in this battle either you can fight by my side and bring peace to all of our beings or you can be against me and face the rage of a goddess who has lost everything. You have less than 6 hours to come to the place that I have sent mental directions to so that we can discuss where you will be in this war. Do not disappoint me. As most of you know what is happening right now should be impossible but I have created a link to all supernaturals. That have good intent in their hearts. Just take that into consideration when you make your decision on what side you are on." I close the link and make my way to the mesa that we started our original training when were kids. Since it is now neutral territory and it is also blessed by the moon Goddess herself it will be the perfect place for this to happen. "Reeni I need you to make that mess a hell of a lot bigger dom I need you and our companions to get the pack into our safety procedures from what we just saw no matter how strong our pack is the darkness that comes will easily over power them. They will be stationed here in the main pack houses with heavy guards from both our pack as well as some of the supernaturals that show up. I will single handedly make sure that vision does not happen if I have to. He starts to argue and I give him the no nonsense look and he sighs kissing both of us with core shaking passion and walking away barking orders. Before leaving the room completely he turns and tell us to be safe and that he loves us. He looks at serenity and I as we hold hands and transport ourselves to the mesa that we knew and loved as children. If it's a war they want it is a war that they shall receive.