Assassins Of Yesterday - 28

~~ Wait, where's Jacob? ~~

**Some mature content**

Matthew broke the kiss, breathless, only to swing her off her feet. Jessica clung onto him, her hands around his neck and she told him to put her down but he didn't comply.

Jennifer rolled her eyes at Jessica's lazy attempt and she kicked a piece of log behind Matthew, causing the adults to fall onto the ground with a loud thud. Both kids and the others burst into laughter at Jessica's and Matthew's expense. Jessica's head shot up to glare at the kids. They instantly became quiet and scrambled off to their feet.

"What a proposal Matthew," Jacob snickered, clapping his hands.

Jessica jumped to her feet at her son and tackled him to the ground as she tickled him senseless. "No!! Stop...I...okay." Jessica laughed and took Matthew's hand as he enveloped her with another kiss, making Jacob grimace and gag. He took her hand, slipping the diamond ring onto her ring finger. "I love you," he whispered.

"As do I."

* * * * * * * * * *

Jessica was lying on her back, unable to fall asleep. Though the excitement of her getting married to Matthew left her happy, she couldn't deny the unwanted pit of dread from consuming her whole. There was just one factor that made her want to fall into a pit and never come out.

She could feel something heading there way and even though they finished the mission, she felt as if they had missed an essential factor to it. But she shook off the feeling. She just wanted to concentrate on going to sleep.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

Matthew had woken up at Jessica's body movement and he noticed the look of distress hit her badly. "Nothing. I just can't sleep." Matthew chuckled and he sat up, pulling Jessica onto his lap.

Jessica could feel every stretching motion of his chest since Matthew had gone to sleep shirtless and she as well but she had on a distinct dark sports bra. Nonetheless, the sudden sexual tension she carried on her shoulder seemed heavier and she reluctantly turned around on his lap and embraced Matthew into a kiss.

While Matthew embraced it, he couldn't help but think over the times where they would almost reach that point where they would almost commit to it. But something had always came up. Either it be the mission, a person, or just themselves.

But now, it was different. There was no one to stop them. Their feelings for each other were spelled out. And their mission complete.

Impatiently, Matthew yanked at the hem of the woman's sports bra and cautiously massaged her soft mounds with his calloused palms. While they ravished their bodies, Jessica became self conscious of her body and she parted from Matthew, looking down. "Hey."

He clutched her chin, bring her face up to meet his gaze. "You should feel comfortable in your body. Don't be scared." She reluctantly allowed for him to lie her on her back as he removed the last piece of clothing off their bodies. With no hesitation whatsoever, the man thrusted into her.

With kisses here and there, and small sounds vibrating from their throats, they both continued into the night with only the in their minds. Their feelings attached to each other and their bodies unified into one.

* * * * * * * * *

When morning came, Jessica and Matthew had been the first to wake. They both had gone down to the shower rooms and cleaned up before they went back to the camp. Upon their arrival, the others woke. Except for Jennifer and Jacob.

"Hey do you know where Jennifer is?"

Jessica looked at Carol with a look of confusion. "I thought she slept with your in your tent." Carol shook her head. "Now that I think about it, I didn't see her come inside the tent. She said something about going for a swim to relax. Wait, where's Jacob?"

Jessica's eyes widened when she finally remembered that she had not checked up on him. She immediately dashed to her brother's tent where Jacob was supposed to be but when she walked in, she found only her brother still asleep. "Ric, where the fuck is Jacob?"

"...don't...know."

Screaming in frustration, she kicked her brother in the leg and marched out of the tent. When Carol looked at her, she shook her head. "Look by the lake!!"

Matthew looked up from the grill and noticed the look of fright plastered over his fiance's and Carol's face. He lowered the temperature of the grill and ran after them. "What's wrong?" Jessica sighed, running a hand over her face. "We can't find Jacob and Jennifer."

Matthew then scanned over the shore of the lake until his eyes fell on a blurry shape of what appeared to be humans on the shore. "Uh, are you seeing what I'm seeing?"

They ran off only to find out that it was indeed Jacob and jennifer, asleep. Jacob had Jennifer's back pressed against his chest while his arms were wrapped around her waist. Jennifer's hair was still a bit wet and from looking at Jacob's sand-covered-body, he had also been in the water.

"These kids." Jessica took a shell only a few feet away from her and scooped up water from the lake only to then throw it over the kids. "Mom!! What the fuck?!" She slapped her hand across the back of his head. "Don't cuss at me young man. You and I are having a serious talk later." Carol agreed. "Not to mention you too Jennifer Ariella Lawrence."

"We just woke up. You'd think you'd have more respect for a sleeping person," Jennifer mumbled, rubbing her eyes. "Yeah, well, you think about that next time you decide to disappear." They rolled their eyes, mutually saying, "Whatever."

* * * * * * * * *

990 Words