Heavy Crown ♚

In the mystical land of Caunwaiton, House Rahraenos tries to overthrow House Styles, the ruling house of the five kingdoms, in the Rahraenos Rebellion. However, they fail miserably: Desmond Styles beheads Ronan Rahraenos and secures his hold on The Golden Throne.

As House Styles is the victorious one in this rebellion, they have to offer up Prince Harry Styles to marry Princess Reina Rahraenos, of the defeated kingdom, in order to solidify House Styles' claim to its lands and establish peace between the two houses.

But when Harry Styles is forced into an arranged marriage with Reina Rahraenos, House Styles becomes oblivious to the fact that they had just walked into an invisible trap that will have them spiraling towards a macabre end.

♕♔♕

| WARNING |

This book contains explicit content which includes sexual content, profanity and graphic violence. Read at your own risk.

There's also racial discrimination in the story and I don't mean to offend anyone by adding it in there. It's just to make it more realistic since this book is set in the medieval time. It's also there to reflect on our society and social issues that are present today.

Plagiarism is unacceptable. Accusations of plagiarism is also unacceptable unless valid evidence is presented. There are a few Prince Harry stories out there and I've only read one, and I'm fairly sure of myself that the plot is different from that one.

| CONTEXT |

Heavy Crown is set in 297 AC, basically the medieval times. The fictional land (country) it is set in is called Caunwaiton and there are five kingdoms lead by five great houses (royal families).

House Styles rules the kingdom of Siremeth, which is in the Southeast of Caunwaiton. House Rahraenos rules the kingdom of Vardomos, which is in the Northeast of Caunwaiton. House Styles is the current house that sits on The Golden Throne, which rules all five kingdoms and the entirety of Caunwaiton

The book was inspired by Game of Thrones and Reign in terms of how the kingdoms and political marriages are laid out. As well as the ideals and stereotypes set in that sort of setting and time period.

I know it will be hard to remember this information but this stuff will be explained whenever mentioned during the story to avoid any confusion. You are always welcome to ask any questions in the comments section.

| CAST LIST |

Harry Styles Himself

Harry Styles ♖ Himself